Chapter Twenty Five- Girls in Bikinis

Stiles' pale hands were on top of each other as he pressed them against Rosie chest, he was going to give her CPR. Repeatedly he called out for a nurse because the best place to stop breathing is in a hospital but no one came.

"If you don't wake up I don't know what I'm going to do. Come on!"

Readying himself by positioning his hands in the correct place he took one last breath before pushing down once. Normally that one pressured push does not save a life, but for Rosie it did. She instantly sat up taking in a large breath and continued to take them in as surrogate for the ones she missed while unconscious.

"Stiles, Stiles." Panting as she slowed her breathing while looking at the boy who saved her life. "Did you just save my life?"

"Well I uh yeah sort of." He tried to play it down as he felt like he had only done something so little instead of actually restarting her heart. Rosie abruptly pulled him in to a tight hug as she allowed some tears to fall. Stiles held her tightly until he felt her losing her grip on him and move away.

Although she didn't move a great deal but was instead inches away from his face. Her eyes explored his face as she looked at the definition in his cheeks and even the creases from smiling. In his mind, Stiles knew that now was the time to move away before it would get awkward.

"Shall we get you seen by a doctor?" Stiles exited himself from the close proximity and stood up, wiping the dirt of his trousers.

"Stiles."

"Yeah."

"I know why I've been forgetting things." Now he held his hands out for her to take as he lifted her up on the ground, ready to catch her if she fell. But she was strong enough to stand on her own, as if nothing had happened to her. "It was him weren't it?"

"Yeah, come on ill take you to a doctor."

"Stiles you're not listening. It was him. A werewolf. An alpha. How am I supposed to tell that to a doctor? Plus I managed to go on without seeing a doctor before right?"

Nodding as Stiles said with awkwardness evident in his voice "Yeah that's true. Do you remember what you forgot?"

"No I don't think so." After she spoke she had a sharp pain in the back of her neck. "It hurts when I try and remember the things I've lost. I don't even remember what he looks like."

"Okay lets just get you home." His arm wrapped around her shoulders as he led her out of the hospital and into the jeep.

*

"So that's why she cant remember anything? He was taking away her memories?" Scott asked Stiles since he was already at his house dropping his sister off, who was in the shower. "I mean with me he gave me memories so why would he take hers away?"

"That's what I wanna know." He slumped on Scotts bed as he pulled out Rosies phone from his pocket. "I need to give her this before..."

The phone in his hand buzzed and ,although he knew he shouldn't, he peeked at the text message which lit up her phone. It was from Allison and what the message read made Stiles cringe.

"What is it?" Scott asked as he looked at Stiles reaction to whatever was written on the phone. Instead of saying it out loud he handed him the phone and watched his eyes scan the message which said 'Jackson asked me to the winter formal, as just friends. Do you think Lydia will mind? Also who are you going with?'. "Shes going with Jackson?"