Chapter Thirty One- Runaway

Stiles and Rosie walked out into the carpark and were met by Scott in the jeep. Once inside Rosie gave her brother the bloody gown which Lydia once was wearing. Before they started the car and began the hunt Allison jumped up and ran towards them.

"What are you doing here? Someones gonna see us."

"I don't care. She is mine and Rosies best friend and we need to find her before they do." Worriedly she looked at Scott through the open window of the jeep. "I just saw my father and three other guys leave my house in two SUVS."

"Search party." Rosie spoke.

"More like a hunting party."

"Get in." In the back and in her usual seat, Rosie shuffled over so Allison could climb in and sit beside her.

"Its not just Lydia." Allison placed her head between the two boys in the front as Rosie was confused. "Rosie was bit too."

"All right, but if they're turning will they actually kill them?"

"I don't know. They wont tell me anything, okay? All they say is, we'll talk after Kates funeral when the 'others' get here." Grabbing Rosies cold hand she then whispered. "We will find her."

"What others?" Stiles asked as he erratically moved his head.

"They wont tell me that either."

"Okay, your family's got some serious communication issues to work on." Moving his head to the side he looked at Scott who had his head out of the window like a literal dog, sniffing for Lydias scent. "Scott are we going the right way?"

"Take the next right!" The tires screeched as they skidded when taking the right turn. This blue jeep was engulfed in the darkness of its surroundings, trees hovered over the car.

"Wait! Stop!" Rosie called out, making everyone turn to her. "Stop the car. I need to get out."

"What are you hurting? Do we need to take you back to the hospital?" Immediately Stiles worried.

"No, no. I just have this feeling shes in there." With her finger she pointed to the forrest beside them. "Ill go look."

"Woah, woah. You're not going anywhere alone." Scott stopped her and pushed her back down. She winced at the pain and he immediately regretted it. "Oh my God I'm so sorry."

"I need to get out now. For real." Her twin opened the door and let her out where she held onto her shoulder. Once she was a 5 feet away from the car she stopped pretending like it hurt and began laughing. "Got you! Anyway, ill be in here. I have my phone. Call me if you need me."

Turning around, her feet broke the twigs beneath her as she began walking away. Since leaving it she had not heard the jeep start again or even the door closing. Suddenly she was picked up from behind and thrown over someones shoulder. As she had been over it before when she was disobedient, she knew it was Stiles who had picked her up.

"Are you really that stupid?" He said as he plopped her back into his car, this time in the passenger seat as Scott had moved to sit beside Allison in the back. "Not even 2 hours out of the hospital and you want to go for a walk on your own. Let me just add that Allisons father is out looking for a suspected werewolf and guess what? You're also a suspected werewolf. Not on my watch missy!"

Taken aback by Stiles reaction to her walking away, she sat with a small smile on her face as he buckled her in with the seat belt. She turned to her brother who was also wearing the same expression as he held in the laugh which soon would escape his mouth.