Chapter Twenty Eight- Life Without

He slid along his knees as he placed himself beside the girls and opposite the alpha. Tears were flooding in his eyes but he did not let them fall as to him, Rosie was not dead.

"Don't kill her. Both of them. Don't kill them. Please." Stiles' eyes did not leave Rosies pale face as he spoke to Peter Hale.

"Of course not." With blood dripping down his chin as he spoke. Rosie and Lydias blood. "Just tell me how to find Derek."

Stammering Stiles now showed his sadness in his voice. "What?"

The alpha moved his clawed finger towards Rosies temple, threatening to push and kill her as he spoke. "tell me how to find Derek Hale."

"I don't know that. How would I know that?" His voice trembled.

"Because you're the clever one aren't you? And because deception has a particular acrid scent, Stiles. Tell me the truth. Or I will rip her apart."

"Look I don't know, okay? I swear to God I have no idea."

"Tell me!" Peters shouted pierced through Stiles body as he injected more fear into the poor boys mind.

"Okay, okay." Breathing heavily as he stayed staring at Rosie. "I think he knew... Derek I think he... I think he knew he was gonna be caught."

"By the argents?"

"Yeah. When they were shot, he and Scotty... I think he took Scotts phone."

"Why?"

"They all have GPS now. SO if he still has it and if its still on. You can find him." Finally Stiles looked at the werewolf and spoke with gritted teeth. "No I'm not just letting you leave them here."

"You don't have a choice Stiles, you're coming with me."

"Look just kill me, I don't care anymore. Do you think I want to live in a world without her in it?" He looked up to the werewolf as he let a single tear drop down his cheek.

"Call your friend. Tell Jackson where they are. That's all you get."

*

Sam's muscly arms from Lacrosse scooped Rosie off the ground, with Jackson doing the same with Lydia. He carried her feeble body while panicking that she would not make it. The boys got them to the car and placed the carefully in the back of the car, trying to keep them comfortable as they sped to the hospital.

Instantly they got the girls out of the car, pushing past people as Rosie and Lydia's body felt as if they were fading away. Once inside they sounded like hooligans as they shouted for help with worried stricken faces. At the front desk Melissa turned around and her face dropped. Her daughter was in someone's arms with blood covering her. Some was still oozing from her shoulder.

"R-Rosie?" Wasting no time Melissa ushered the boys to follow her into the emergency care rooms. With them following behind she tried to keep her mind straight instead of letting her feelings out as she led them t the room where her colleagues took the two girls, saving their lives. Or attempting to.

The door to the emergency care room shut and that's when she let it out. Melissa wailed for her daughter as the doctors tried to stop the bleeding. Her cries were heartbreaking and heard through the thin walls throughout the hospital. Inside her body her heart was slowly cracking as she feared she had lost her little girl. For her, after seeing other people who had lost that amount of blood, all hope was lost.

Jackson and Sam stood biting their nails and looked at Melissa who had slid her back down the wall and sat on the floor while a doctor tried calm her sobs. Pacing around the room as they waited for the good news which the girls deserved. For they never deserved to be hurt like that. They didn't care that their expensive and fancy shirts for the formal were stained with the blood of Rosie and Lydia. All they cared about was whether the two would be okay.