Chapter Eighty Eight- Hero

Pushed into the basement of the Argents house, Stiles stumbled his way down the stairs, complaining about the pain as he did so until Gerard pushed him down them. He closed the door behind him, locking Stiles in there, on the cold concrete floor in the dark.

As he got up, he heard the sound of a woman crying or whimpering from pain but as it was dark, he couldn't see who it was. Stiles backed up onto the wall, trying to find something to help protect him but only found the light switch, and once he turned it on he found Erica and Boyd tied up, blood staining their clothes.

He walked up to Erica, trying to keep her quiet as he attempted to free her from Gerard's restraints but as he did so, he was mildly electrocuted as well as Erica, making it impossible to free them.

"They were trying to warn you. Its Its electrified." Gerard joined them in the basement and walked down the stairs with a smug smile on his face.

"What are you doing with them?"

"At the moment, just keeping them comfortable. Theres no point in torturing them, they wont give Derek up." He leant against the wall comfortably and confidently, knowing he had the upper hand. "The instinct to protect their Alphas too strong."

"Okay. So what are you doing with me? Because Scott can find me, all right? He knows my scent." Stiles gained confidence when talking to the villain in this scenario, and evidently in any scenario. "Its pungent, you know? Its more like a stench. He could find me even if I was at the bottom of a sewer covered in fecal matter and urine."

"You have a knack for creating a vivid picture, Mr Stilinski. Let me paint one of my own." Menacingly, he walked towards Stiles, slowly taking a step closer. "Scott McCall finds his best friend bloodied and beaten to a pulp. How does that sound?"

"I think I might prefer more of a still life landscape, you know?" He gained no response from Gerard and stood up straighter. "What are you, 90? Look, I can probably kick your ass up and down this room."

Gerard wasted no time in forcefully punching Stiles in the face, resulting in him falling to the ground, a trend of the night. The werewolves who were tied up behind him even flinched at the hit and watched Gerard pick Stiles up by his collar.

"Okay, wait, wait, wait." He was continuingly punched in the face until he could no longer speak or protest and Erica and Boyd had to look away, even they knew how much that would've hurt. Gerard didn't stop until he left a mark, one which was easily visible, showing Stiles to be a small representation of what might happen to others.

*

Standing in the centre of his sons room, Stilinski searched through each inch of the room, hoping to find something which would account to help find the whereabouts of his son.

"Yeah, I'm not finding any clues here. Listen if he... if he shows up at the hospital... okay thanks." He ended the phone as he stared into space in his missing sons room, not noticing someone in the door way. "Oh come on Stiles. Where the hell are you?"

"Right here." His dads eyes went straight to the large bruising and bleeding on the side of his face, and so did his hands as he got a closer look at it. "Its okay, Dad. Its okay."

"Who did it?"

"Its okay, it was just a couple of kids from the other team." Lying through his teeth, he sounded exhausted and beaten. "They were pissed about losing and I was... I was mouthing off, you know. The next thing I know-"