Chapter Seventy Eight- Yellow

Carrying the heaviness of everything around him falling apart, Stiles drove him and Scott to the rave. He drove without saying anything, not even to Scott. His mind was stuck upon the constant turmoil which was rigid inside his mind, wanting things back to the good old days. The car pulled up behind the rave, keeping out of sight of Jackson, and parked in a dim lit place.

"Are you okay?" Scott watched an anxious Stiles get out of the car, still saying nothing, and open the trunk of his jeep.

"Yeah, why?" Dismissing of his concerned best friend, Stiles tried to seem as if he wasn't enduring an affliction radiating inside of him, one he couldn't get rid of.

"You just didn't say anything the whole way here."

"No, I'm fine. Lets grab the other bag." Like usual, he changed the subject, moving it away from himself.

"I cant, remember? Deaton says you have to do it alone." He smiled, trying to encourage the confidence behind Stiles' closed walls to come forward.

"Okay, this plan is really starting to suck." Scott looked to the walls of the building and ran away without as to why he was doing so. "Scott! What am i supposed to- plan officially sucks."

Slamming the trunk shut in anger, he leant his arms on the jeep and sighed. His heart rate quickened as he began to over think the amount of responsibility he had and how he had no help. His breath started to be staggered as he endured the feeling of drowning, drowning in his own thoughts. He was panicking.

Closing his eyes, he tried to think of ways to take his mind off of his fathers job or his break with Rosie but nothing took his mind off it, if anything it worsened his condition. He stood up straight, opening his eyes, walking away from the car, trying to calm down when he stopped. His heart rate went back to normal and it was as if the darkness had faded.

"I wanted to see you, before everything." Rosie stood before him, her hair curled beautifully with a black smokey eye. She wore a black Star Wars T-shirt tucked in to a faux leather black skirt, paired with tights and black boots.

Stiles didn't reply to her as he was more focused on what she was wearing; the T-shirt he had intentionally left in her room last summer when he stayed over, wanting to see if shed ever wear it, hoping she'd like it just as much as she did. Yet, lying on top of the T-shirt was the blue topaz pendent on the silver necklace Isaac bought her, and that was the main focus at the minute, not how beautiful she looked to him.

"I didn't mean to strop away from you earlier nor did i mean to be so awful to you." Her voice was raw with sadness but yet her words were pure and genuine.

"No it was-"

"It wasn't." Knowing he would shift the blame to him, she stopped before he even got the chance to. Her lipgloss glistened in the limited light as her lips lifted upwards into a smile as she walked to him, grabbing his hands with hers. "You can do this."

Although he was looking into her eyes, all Stiles could think of was the disappointment which followed after everything he did, even If he thought it was right in the moment. He was just about to remove his hands from hers when her phone began to ring.

"You better take that." He said to her, a real smile on her face, thanking her for taking him away from reality, if only for a few moments. Their hands disconnected as she raised her phone to her ear, and all Stiles could hear was Matts voice on the other end.

"I gotta go." Rosie said as she ended the phone call while Matt was still heard speaking, as if shouting at her.

"Cant keep your prince waiting." He said sarcastically, placing his lips together in a thin line.