Chapter Thirty- The Healed

Stiles lay uncomfortably outside of Rosie and Lydias shared room, like he did for the past 3 days, his hands gripping on to a get well soon balloon for the both of them. As she walked past Melissa smiled at the boy and then walked into the room, offering the two a shower.

"Rosie you can go first seeing as you almost died so probably smell like death." A glare was given to Lydia from Rosies mother before leaving the room. "Too soon?"

"No its fine. I'll go first. Get all the hot water."

Leaving the room, Rosie went into the shower cubicle turning the cold water on. Lydia grabbed a magazine and began flipping through the pages as Stiles barged into the room.

"Where did Rosie go?"

"You know, Rosie must be really dumb for her to not realize how head over heels for you." She laughed. "Shes in the shower."

"Oh. Is it really that obvious?" He questioned as he sat beside Lydia on her bed just in case Rosie heard them.

"Stiles I think someone who didn't know who you two were could figure out that you liked her."

"But why cant she notice that?" Stiles shuffled closer to whisper quieter. "She thinks I'm in love with someone else."

"Who?" No response which was actually a response but Lydia acted upon it. "My mother?"

"What no? She's a lovely woman but I would never- not that I wouldn't want to-"

"Stiles I'm joking. Calm down." Lydia laughed loudly as Stiles soon joined her. From inside the bathroom Rosie heard the twos combined laugh and opened the door ajar to see Lydia and Stiles in close proximity. She closed the door and smiled at herself in the mirror, happy for the two. Although she didn't know the real story.

Rosie dried herself with the towel before putting on the clothes her mother had brang for her from home. When drying her shoulder she realized there was no pain as she applied pressure to it. Placing herself in-front of the mirror, she discovered that her bite had in fact healed and was no longer there.

Breathing slowly, she calmed herself and began to not think about the fact that her bite had heeled, just like her brothers did, and instead put her clothes on. It was a pair of grey sweatpants which used to belong to Scott and one of her oversized t-shirts. She entered the room once again to see Stiles had now gone outside and Lydia sat ready on her bed.

"God you took hours." Lydia said as she scurried herself to the shower, closing the door behind her.

While Lydia was in the shower Rosie laid on the bed as thoughts came into focus of her racing mind. Instead of thinking about the negative effects that being a werewolf could have on her she began to think of the positives like how it will make her hear and see better.

On that last thought she decided to test it out, see how good these powers of being a werewolf actually were. From inside her room she could see Lydias father and Melissa conversing so she tried to focus on their conversation. Rosie tried to absorb their conversation but failed. Maybe she didn't know how to do it yet.

Deciding not to think of being a werewolf anymore she decided to rethink of the events which had recently occurred. Including everything which she had finally remembered. Now she regretted being so harsh on Stiles when she accused him of lying.

The man himself came across Rosie as he passed the door and decided to walk in to the room. He awkwardly clapped his hands together as if to say a greeting.

"How are you-"

"You knew it had healed didn't you?" Rosie interrupted as she came to a realization of yet another fact being held away from her.

"What?"

"The bite. That's what you and Scott were reacting about last night. Weren't it?"

"Well it was actually this morning because it was 2am." Attempted Stiles.

"Stiles. Answer me." Firmly, she commanded as she began to get frustrated.

"Yeah we saw it." He watched her head drop slightly and automatically rushed to her side and grabbed her hand. "Hey, we are going to do everything we can to help you. You saw what we went through with Scott well, we know things now. We have the advantage this time, okay?"

"Yeah but... Im gonna get all hairy." Rosie smiled with slight tears in her eyes.

"Oh Rosie you do make me laugh. Come here." His arms wrapped tightly around her body as he comforted her.

"Stiles. Last night I said to you-" A piercing scream interrupted Rosie. It came from the bathroom adjacent to the room Stiles and Rosie were in. It was Lydias scream.

Impulsively Rosie broke herself away from Stiles as she rushed to the bathroom, to help Lydia. The door was stiff and Stiles placed his hand over Rosies as together they opened the door. On the other side of the door was an almost overflowing shower and a open window. Abandoned was Lydias hospital gown.

"Where did she go?" Rosie asked when Stiles, her mother and Lydias father all stood behind her.

"The window."

All of them looked up at the open window and walked towards it looking down. Once Rosie peeked her head through it she heard broken fragments of Lydias scream continuously. She looked at Stiles but it looked as if he could not hear it and he continued looking down.

Melissa and Lydias father walked out of the room and immediately found Sheriff Stilinksi. They began describing what had happened and the vulnerable fact that Lydia was naked. Rosie and Stiles stayed in the room as Rosie was ordered to once again rest, although she felt fine.

"Lets get an APB on a 16 year old redhead. Any other descriptors?"

"Shes 5"3, green eyes, fair skinned and her hair is actually strawberry blonde." Interrupted Rosie butted in from the doorway of her room. She had gotten up to correct the descriptions with Stiles behind her.

"Rosie they told you to rest in bed." Melissa said firmly.

"But I'm fine mom. Ask Stiles. He thinks I'm back to normal."

"Is that right?" He asked and she nodded back at him. Sheriff Stilinski grabbed his son by the neck and dragged him further down the corridor, away from Rosie and her mother. "What the hell are you still doing here?"

"Um Rosies here and I'm providing moral support."

"Well why don't you provide you ass home where you should be and the doctors will determine whether Rosie is back to normal. Hmm?" Pushing his son further down the hall.

"Yeah I can do that. When Rosies home too."

The sheriff huffed and then turned around. "When will Rosie be discharged?"

"Um well she was discharged this morning after they looked at her wounds and breathing levels."

"Mom! So I could have gone home this morning?" She raised her voice at her mother who was only protecting her daughter.

"Both of them were." Lydias father stepped in. "We both decided it would be better to stay another day."

"Yeah well look how that turned out."

"Rosie!" Melissa shouted out after her as Rosie stormed into the hospital room, rummaging through her bag which was from home. "What are you doing? I was just trying to protect you."

"Yeah I know mom but I need to protect my best friend. And by doing that I have to find her." Looking up from the bag she saw Stiles was stood behind her mother. "Stiles, do you want to go on a scavenger hunt?"