caught || serim (pt.1)

— plot ; serim accidentally misunderstood what y/n wanted from him and now his pride is crushed and his well-built reputation was now slowly falling right in front of his own eyes. and on top of that, he had to do her a favor.

park serim, the school's so called 'it-boy' whom every guy wishes they were instead of pure disappointment they were and whom girls liked and crushed on very much

the soccer team's captain, member of the dance club, extremely attractive and most importantly- a top student. that's serim for you.

although there were tons of female students chasing him and confessing their love for him, he couldn't be bothered to actually look at them at the face.

after all, everything they knew about him was a front or a facade he likes to keep around in school.

he would often roll his eyes in secret whenever another girl he didn't obviously like nor does he even know confess to him while trying to invade his personal space.

"annoying," serim thought in his head while smiling to the girl who suddenly clung to his arm as he was walking in the hallway peacefully.

when he finally got to get out of that situation he started walking away from the girl while cursing under his breath with a frown.

he turned left to another hallway which leads to the men's bathroom where he wanted to wash his hands in case of 'germs'.

"how dare she lay a finger on my precious body," he complained with an irritated tone and a mood that was already bad.

he was close to the men's bathroom when he felt a strong impact crash to his shoulder, making him stumble a little. he sighed, his mood worsening, "hey! watch where you're going-" he covered his mouth when he realized he was still at school where he shouldn't spout out rude remarks.

"ah, sorry sorry. i wasn't looking. you see my eyesight isn't that good," he heard a voice of a girl speak in a very sarcastic way. he glanced up and saw a girl smirking at him with her arms crossed on her chest.

"the heck? she definitely did that on purpose!" he angrily thought. he faked another signature smile of his that was famous around the school, "i see. no worries! you should probably go see an ophthalmologist or an eye doctor," he faked a worried tone as well.

"i will. thank you! i guess you're really kind after all!" she gave him a kind smile.

he smiled back at her before waving goodbye and going in the male's bathroom. he locked the door behind him, he opened the faucet while chuckling, "weirdo. she thought that i didn't notice that she pretended to bump into me just because she likes me? pathetic," he muttered as he thoroughly washed his hands.

he turned off the faucet and shaked his hands that were wet with water. he took a good look of himself on the mirror and went out the men's bathroom.