goodbyes || taeyoung

plot ; what if y/n gives up in trying to make taeyoung like her back?

"there will be times where you'll have to walk away from the very person you'd do anything for
it's not giving up
it's survival"

"there will be times where you'll have to walk away from the very person you'd do anything forit's not giving upit's survival"

"taeyoung-ah!" y/n shouted while holding a small carton of chocolate milk on her hands, running towards taeyoung.

taeyoung sighed and stopped walking to turn around. y/n widely smiled at him and stood in front of him.

"here, accept my chocolate milk for you," she handed him the carton of milk still wearing a wide smile on her lips. he raised his eyebrow at her, "i don't like chocolate milk," her smile fell.

"but i thought you like it? or did jungmo trick me?" y/n whispered the last part to herself. she texted jungmo last night to ask what taeyoung's favorite drinks are and he said he likes chocolate milk the most.

"no i don't like it," he coldly said before walking away leaving y/n flustered. she scratched her head, "i thought he liked it though,"

she smiled once again and opened the carton of milk, "more for me then!" she cheerfully said.

"yo y/n! our favorite y/n!"

jungmo and woobin chanted together with their fists up as they sat across y/n.

"what the heck?" she laughed. "so, how's taeyoung's lover doing? did he like your gift?" jungmo asked, clapping excitedly.

she bitterly smiled, "nah, he said he doesn't like it,". "but he loves-" woobin placed a hand on top of jungmo's mouth. "maybe he had a bad day or something. our friend is just short tempered you know,"

"no there's no need to make those stories, if he lied to me it means he doesn't like me and will never will," she fidgeted her hands. jungmo removed woobin's hand on his mouth and glared at him before looking at y/n.

"are you giving up?" he asked her. she stared up the sky and thought, is she really going to give up now?

"you've gone this far now you know," woobin said quietly. "but it's up to you too!" he quickly added. "i'm not sure. i'm just, tired?" she crossed her arms on top of the table and placed her chin on top.

"liking him was easy but getting him to like me back is difficult and tiring. i just want to take a rest and i bet he's been waiting for this moment as well," she chuckled.

woobin and jungmo remained silent and nodded, "as long as you're happy it's fine. taeyoung and y/n fanclub will be closing down now,"

the side of her lips rose up, "i would like to say thank you to you two for being my supporters and supplier of information," the two of them laughed.

she sat up straight, "but can you help me with something for the last time?"

"hey! stop pushing me!" taeyoung yelped as woobin and jungmo pushed him to the rooftop of the school

"hey! stop pushing me!" taeyoung yelped as woobin and jungmo pushed him to the rooftop of the school. he was studying in the library when woobin and jungmo, in his words, "kidnapped" him and brought him forcefully in the rooftop.

"we'll be doing this for the last time so cooperate. we'll treat you dinner after this, we promise," woobin whispered to him and shoved him again.

"y/n! our work is done!" jungmo shouted and the both of them immediately ran back inside the school.

taeyoung scoffed when he saw y/n walking towards him, "so you decided to abduct me this time huh?". she chuckled, "yeah, it's the last so why not make it different?"

he crossed his arms on his chest, a little confused, "can you just say what you have to say? i'm very busy,"

"i like you," she smiled. "i know. and i don't like you back," he spat while raising his eyebrow at her. she felt like arrows were attacking her heart due to the pain his words brought.

"i like you. but, i won't anymore," she remained smiling even though tears where threatening to fall. taeyoung remained silent for a while but then spoke, "why do i have to know?" he said non-chantly, already bored.

she looked down and painfully laughed, "i guess you don't care even at the end," she whispered softly but enough for him to hear.

she looked up back to his eyes, "goodbye kim taeyoung. thank you for the joy you gave even it wasn't reciprocated," she gave him one final smile before walking away from him for him to not see the tears that was forming on her eyes.

taeyoung remained standing as the cold wind blew past him, his heart racing fast. he suddenly felt a wave of emptiness when she left.

but why?

a/n ; idk why youngtae gets the angsty imagines

a/n 2 ; cloud 9 superior
+ cloud 9 prolly cutest mv alive i uwued real hard esp when serim smiled
+ park serim isa pang ngiti mo uuwi na talaga kita kay mama