text || allen

— plot ; when y/n, allen's senior who annoys him 24/7, goes in a school trip for a day, he thought that he'll be happy because of the peace he's going to have. but sulked instead because he didn't get a text message from her.

 but sulked instead because he didn't get a text message from her

"so the third years are in a school trip today which means-"

"Y/N ISN'T HERE!" the boys of the basketball club cheered all together including allen. 

the reason all the boys was overly joyed was because of the fact that y/n would always come to the basketball court while they're practing and play with them.

of course, there's nothing wrong with her playing with them but the problem is, whenever she would play, she wouldn't care about pushing people aside to score.

they stopped her multiple times already but she would still continue. and the fact that they were scared and terrified of her as a senior didn't help.

she didn't really fight anyone but still, they were scared of her. the only person that isn't scared of her was allen, a second year who she constantly bothers everyday.

"hyung, aren't you happy?" wonjin nudged his hyung who was chuckling while watching the other members of the club that was playing basketball with expressions that were too happy.

allen looked at him weirdly, "of course i am. i've never felt at peace my whole life," he said, giving wonjin two thumbs up.

wonjin raised an eyebrow at him, "i thought you like noona?" allen started laughing but stopped when he processed what he said.

"you think i, what?" he asked him with a tone that sounded offended. wonjin shrugged and excused himself to join the other guys in playing.

"aren't you going to text y/n?" 

serim suddenly stood beside allen and asked him. allen snickered, "no, she must've been very tired and needed to relieve her stress from studying so she deserve to take a trip," he smugly said as an excuse.

"plus, i know she's busy exploring," serim shook his head, "no, she's eating ramen right now," serim showed him a picture of y/n slurping some noodles on his phone.

he cleared his throat and looked away from the phone, a little concerned why his friend have an update and photo of her.

"why do you have that?" he cooly asked as he heard serim's phone buzz, indicating there was a notification for him. "oh, i'm close with one girl from the third years and she's texting me right now. she's also good friends with y/n that's why i have a picture of her eating," he calmly explained.

"oh," he mumbled as he suddenly felt upset that someone was updating him about their trip. "i-i still won't talk to her! i'm sure that i'll just be in the way for her. she should take her time to relax in her trip," serim nodded with his long response as his phone continue to buzz.