enemies to lovers || minhee

plot ; who knew the infamous enemies, minhee and y/n, that fights everytime they meet which everybody was tired of, liked each other?

requested by -ROSEWATRS.

y/n droopily yawned and massaged her forehead

y/n droopily yawned and massaged her forehead. she didn't get to sleep much because she finished a individual project all night.

"coffee?" hyeongjun asked and placed a canned coffee in front of her desk with a smile, showing his white pearly teeth.

"thanks hyeongjun, you're my life saver!" y/n excitedly said and immediately opened the can. she was about to take a sip when she heard a cold scoff behind her.

"how is hyeongjun your life saver with coffee when you can already save your own life by sleeping early?" y/n sharply exhaled and turned around where minhee was seating.

she faked a smile, "well is it my fault that i have to stay up all night doing a project?". he arched a brow at her, "well is it my fault that i finished my project at 7pm because i started early?" he mocked her voice.

y/n instantly stood up from her seat in annoyance and crossed her arms on her chest, "are you mocking me?!" she irritatingly said.

"aRe yOu mOckIng mE?!" he mocked with both hands doing a quotation mark sign. y/n threw her fist up, "you little bit-"

"ms.l/n and mr.kang are fighting again?" y/n retreated her hand and placed it behind her back when she heard her teacher's voice.

she faced her teacher with an awkward smile and she awkwardly went back to her chair. she rolled her eyes when she heard minhee snicker behind her.

"you two always fight to the point that i even think that you two like each other but i'm convinced that you want to kill each other," the class erupted into laughter with their teacher's comment.

minhee ignored it and looked outside the window while y/n faked a smile to their teacher, trying hard to hide her annoyance towards her.

"you all look happy don't ya? how about i tell you about your new project?" everbody's face instantly fell including minhee whose eyes and ears are focused on the announcement.

"another project?!" "but we have two quiezzes to study!!" "can i sue you?"

mixed reactions were made by the students with the unexpected bomb. the teacher patted her stick in the board slightly, visibly irritated with the chatter and chaos.

"hey, hey! i'm not finished yet. you will work on the project as a pair and it will be due the next day after tomorrow, alright?" she explained carefully.

everybody cheered and started standing up to go to their friends to pair up but they heard the teacher patting her stick more loudly this time making them stop.