level up! || cravity

╰┈➤ ⚠TW⚠ : read with caution. mentions of blood, and sharp objects.

╰┈➤  game au! it was a normal office day for y/n, but as she and officemate woobin go in the elevator to grab coffee at a café outside the office, a weird masked person in a black coat welcomes them inside the elevator. thinking it was a prank, they enter it without doubts and pressed the button for the ground floor. as the doors slowly closed, seperating them from the office, the masked person turned around—

↳ ❝ and so, shall the games begin?

"games?" woobin's eyebrows raised as he questioned the mysterious masked person with suspicion and confusion now evident in his usually quiet tone

y/n sneered and looked over her friend, "probably a trial for a project or something," she suggested to him, trying to be positive that there wasn't any more or deeper meaning to what the masked person said.

the elevator suddenly halted it's motion, surprising both of them while the masked person remained calm.

y/n's eyes fixated on the floor indicator that suddenly showed a glitchy number "10" even if based on her knowledge, there were only nine levels in their building, ground and basement included. she looked over to woobin to talk about it, but it seems like he didn't notice it.

"i said what i said. shall the games begin? continue or refuse," the person repeated with a more stern voice. they could identify that the possible gender of the masked person was male considering it's male key tone of his voice, and their build that can almost fit as a model's. his whole face was covered by a white mask and he was wearing a long black trench coat that made his vibes more dark and creepy.

woobin and y/n glanced at each other silently, now getting the creeps from this person. y/n cleared her throat to easy up, "um, what happens if we refuse?" she asked, woobin nodded along the question and looked back at him.

the masked person didn't react and repeated his question with a calmer tone, "continue or refuse. choose now," he said.

"uh, continue-"

woobin took a step forward and folded his arms in his chest, "we refuse. if this is a hidden camera, or a prank, we don't like it. it's creeping us out, so please spare us from your 'game' and let us out to continue with our day," woobin pointed at the elevator door as he continued to angrily let out his thoughts.

a moment of quiet yet tense silence surrounded the whole elevator with y/n awkwardly standing in the middle of the two, confused on what she should do.

"okay," the masked man shortly said, breaking the silence and pressed the ground level button on the control panel again, making the glitchy number 10 in the floor indicator disappear and replaced by the the letters "GF" or ground floor.