meetings || serim

plot ; y/n discovers that a transferee ruined her 3 year record of being rank one and she tries to convince him to give her back her record to her.

he agrees with this, although there's a catch. she has to go on 3 dates with him.

long af (1.5k words)

"where the hell is park serim?!"

serim was startled in his seat when he heard a loud yell of a girl from outside his classroom. the door of his classroom suddenly busted open revealing wonjin and woobin who stood there and searched for their friend with shaky eyes.

"there! there!" wonjin pointed at serim who was still clueless on the happenings that was going on. the two boys hurriedly ran towards serim's seat but accidentally collided with each other and fell on their backs.

serim immediately extended his hand for the two boys to reach. wonjin stood up and sighed, "hyung, you need to jump out the window," he said with dead serious eyes.

"what do you mean--" woobin slammed his hands on his desk, startling serim again. "hyung! there's no time to waste, if that woman gets-"

woobin's words were cut when a female student slammed the poor door open and yelled, "if you're named park serim by your parents, raise your hand!"

serim didn't see the female clearly but he understood what she said and he raised his right hand up high with a blank face. his friend's panicked and immediately put his hand down forcefully and turned around to where y/n was standing and gave her a fake smile while awkwardly waving.

"there's no park serim in here y/n!" wonjin enthusiastically nodded along with woobin and gave her a thumbs-up. "y/n huh? that's a pretty name," serim whispered while trying to grasp the situation.

"no park serim is found here ma'am!" y/n rolled her eyes and crossed her arms on her chest, "you two think i'm dumb? that guy raised his hand you morons!" she pointed at serim who was still confused.

woobin and wonjin was blocking serim from seeing the girl so he peeked from the side and saw a girl wearing their uniform with an angry expression. 

he was frozen when their eyes met but he didn't look away and continued staring at her with a small smile forming on his lips.

"oh come on y/n, this dude isn't a serim!" wonjin quickly said and run his hair with his fingers to ease himself. serim peeked on the side again and looked weirdly at wonjin, "but i am a serim though?" 

the two boys sighed on how clueless their friend was even though he was smart.

"see? he already said it himself. you, park serim meet me in the rooftop right now," y/n walked away after giving the three boys each a death glare as serim nodded and stood up to follow her but wonjin and woobin were quick enough to sit him back in his chair.