crazy in love || woobin

plot ; woobin was bothered about y/n being touchy with her other friends, leaving him no choice but to confess.

requested by @-AINEE 

woobin can't help but to send silent glares to jungmo as y/n comfortably rest her head on his shoulder

woobin can't help but to send silent glares to jungmo as y/n comfortably rest her head on his shoulder. "koo jungmo you're dead," his jaw clenched.

"woobin-ah, are you listening?" serim eyebrows rose and he poked the younger's arm.

"yes i am hyung. please continue," woobin said with a monotone voice while still glaring at jungmo and y/n, who were now laughing together.

serim blinked his eyes and turned his head to where woobin was glaring at. his mouth formed into a "oh", getting why woobin was frowning since earlier.

his lips creased up as he thought of an idea. "ruby-ah, hyung has a story about a friend," woobin nodded quietly without looking at him back, signaling him to continue.

serim cleared his throat, "so, i have a male friend who has a female close friend. they were bestfriends since childhood-"

"sounds familiar. go on," serim mentally rolled his eyes before continuing.

"anyways, his bestfriend was very friendly and if she's comfortable with the person, she initiates skinship with them. however, my friend doesn't like it because he gets angry when he sees her getting touchy with other guys because he likes her but she doesn't know," woobin finally faced at him with a weird look.

"that sounds so cliché," serim blinked his eyes with his comment in his own story. "i- whatever. i'm just asking you what should my friend do?" woobin shrugged.

"he should confess. he shouldn't suffocate himself," serim nodded and leaned back to the chair. "yeah, i agree you should confess,"

"yeah, it will be better for me to confess," woobin said absentmindedly and drank the bottle of water. his mind repeated his hyung's words and he realized what he said.

he almost spat out the water as his eyes became wide, "how did you know that?!" he panicked. serim chuckled and brushed his hair back cooly, "i know everything," he smugly said.

"but-" serim sushed him. "shhh, let's talk about that later. let's just plan your confession right now," serim smirked.

and by the looks of how enthusiastic serim was, woobin gulped fearing for the worst.

y/n clutched her heart and exhaled sharply when woobin suddenly appeared in front of his locker

"where the heck did you come from?" she gave him a soft glare. he didn't respond and continued staring at her with blank eyes, his lips almost turning into a pout.

she scratched her head and waved her hand in front of his face but he still didn't budge and remained the same. "earth to seo woobin? are you still alive--"

"woobin-nie really, really likes- okay i can't do this, now park serim put down that fucking phone," he gave serim a dirty glare and he gave him a cute smile and a peace sign in return while he slowly put down the phone that was suppose to record the younger's aegyo confession he planned.

"what is happening?" y/n asked with a lost expression, not understanding anything. woobin sighed, "why does everytime i see you, i forgeteverything?" he muttered under his breath making in inaudible for y/n.

"i didn't hear you?" he chuckled making her eyebrows furrow. "can i be honest with you?" y/n slowly nodded, still weirden out at her friend.

the close proximity between the two of them makes y/n heart skip a beat. she'll be lying if she said she didn't like woobin. he was her bestfriend since their childhood days and he was with her through thick and thin, rain or sunshine, he was by her side always.

"you're driving me crazy," he said and she tilted her head cluelessly. "everytime i see you cuddled up with another guy wearing a bright smile i feel like going nuts. i hate it," he confessed, his voice raising a little.

"i like you. i really do. everytime i see you my world stops rotating and all i see is you," he finished softly and genuinely smiled at y/n, who was shocked with his simple yet heartfelt confession.

woobin noticed that she was frozen still and his smile dropped a little but he understood that the sudden confession may shook her. "hey, i'm not rushing you or whatever--"

his body almost fell when y/n jumped and embraced him a warm, big hug. "i like you too," she whispered in his ear and smiled that reached her ears.

he melted in the hug and patted her back, "i think koo jungmo can breathe a little easier now," she loosened up from the hug and looked at him confusedly, "what do you mean?"

"oh nothing! look over there it's a flying dog!"

a/n ; this was suppose to be published earlier but my phone broke haha

edited ; MY DUMBASS JUST REALIZED THIS DOESN'T HAVE A TITLE????? LOVE THAT FOR ME 👏