love at first sight || wonjin

plot : while wonjin was working at his part-time job in a local restaurant, he falls in love at first sight.

requested by -CRAVITEA.

wonjin fidgeted with his hand while sighing quietly to himself, there were no customers yet and he was bored

"should i resign my job?" he muttered under his breath while playing his fingers with a pout visible on his lips.

whilst he was on his own world, the bell rung on the front door, indicating there was a customer.

wonjin instantly stood up, "welcome to-" he froze and his cheeks immediately was burning hot as soon as he shared eye contact with probably the prettiest and most stunning female individual he ever laid his eyes on.

the lady was casually wearing a white t-shirt and denim shorts along with a plaid loose red checkered jacket. her hair was tied in a ponytail and she was wearing very minimal makeup. she was with another female friend, he supposed.

"um, excuse me?" her friend spoke, confused on wonjin's sudden halt. y/n was unbothered and tapped her friend's shoulder, getting a little impatient.

"let's get a table already,"

wonjin heard her surprisingly deep voice and came back to his senses. "oh, i, uh, i'm sorry. this way please,"

he took two menu boards from the desk and led them to a table for two, a spot where wonjin can peek at y/n's face from time to time.

y/n and her friend sat down and placed down their bags, wonjin gave them the menus before secretly glancing at y/n for a little while.

y/n was oblivious but her friend noticed and she smirked. "we'll call you when we're going to order. thank you," y/n said to wonjin, looking up from the menu with a small smile making wonjin nod almost enthusiastically. 

as soon as wonjin left, her friend leaned in to y/n's ear. "i think the waiter likes you," she whispered and leaned back to her seat. y/n chuckled while her eyes were scanning for something to eat, "i think i'll have bibimbap and a mango shake," her friend rolled her eyes as y/n ignored her words.

"you don't care really?" her friend arched a brow, crossing her arms. y/n placed the menu board down, a smile still on her lips.

"let's order shall we?"

"ham wonjin! take out the trash!" the owner of the restaurant yelled from the kitchen resulting to wonjin cursing the owner inside his head

"ham wonjin! take out the trash!" the owner of the restaurant yelled from the kitchen resulting to wonjin cursing the owner inside his head. he was staring at y/n when he called him.

wonjin groaned quietly and stood up to go at the back, "i'm coming sir!"

y/n glanced to the desk and noticed wonjin was gone, she noticed earlier that he was glancing at her and each time he gets caught, he looks away immediately with a blush creeping on his face.

y/n chuckled and looked up to her friend, "i think he's kinda cute," she said. "who? the waiter?" her friend asked before eating another spoon of the bibimbap.

she nodded and shyly smiled. "ask for his number then," y/n shook her head rapidly and crossed her hands. f/n rose her eyebrow and took a sip of her cola, "why? you're just asking for his number?"

"it's just- oh he's back, now shut up and he might hear us," she whispered to her friend who laughed in return.

y/n glared at her and continued to finish her meal and her shake. they continued to chat for a while until both of their food and drinks were finish.

f/n was about to get her card from her wallet when y/n stood up and grabbed her bag, winking at f/n before making her way to the front desk.

wonjin stood up instantly from scrolling through social media when he saw y/n coming his way. "i'd like to pay now please," she said calmly, however her heart was pounding.

he smiled and calculated their food, "so two bowls of bibimbap, one mango shake, and a glass of cola?" he recited her order even he doesn't normally do that but he wanted to talk to her longer so he did.

y/n nodded, "okay, just a second," he told her and pressed the numbers in the cash register. "that'll be 20,000 won," he said to her.

she took out a 50,000 won bill from her wallet and gave it to wonjin. he accepted it and prepared her 30,000 won change when her phone vibrated.

"let me just answer this call," she told him and wonjin showed an 'okay' symbol on his hand. she looked away to answer the call and wonjin placed the money on the small bamboo tray, sneakily inserting a small note in the middle.

"okay okay. i'll be there. goodbye," y/n ended the call and turned around to see that wonjin disappeared. she sighed as she didn't get the chance to talk to him more. she shrugged it off and noticed her change on the bamboo tray and took it.

as she was arranging her money one by one in her wallet, a small note fell to the floor.

confused, she bent down and to grab the note. she immediately grinned and chuckle as she read it.

"for our special delivery services ;
ham wonjin - 0**********"

f/n - friend's name

f/n - friend's name

a/n ; i literally have no bias in cravity, i love them all to the point that i think need help