upset || minhee

plot ; minhee noticed  that y/n would always pat the heads of his other friends except for him, which upsets him.

"did you see the trailer of the new horror movie? it's so good! we should see it in a movie theater when it releases," y/n chattered cheerfully while walking to school with minhee

minhee sighed, "didn't we watch a thriller movie last week and you just laughed your ass off while the main character was being chased?" 

y/n looked at him weirdly as if he said something wrong, "correction, the main character was dumb for going out the window while the killer was outside and the way she ran was way too funny," she laughed loudly again while hitting minhee's arm out of habit.

he protected his arm with his hand and glared at her, "stop hitting my arm whenever you laugh. it gives me bruises," y/n stopped hitting and snickered, "never stop glaring at me. i find it hot," she whispered and winked at him before skipping away to her locker.

his eyes widen with what she said and immediately felt his cheeks heating up. he touched his warm cheeks and frowned, "i shouldn't be getting embarrassed by her. put your senses together, kang minhee," he slapped his cheeks repeatedly.

he went towards to his locker which was convenient right next to y/n's locker. when he stood next to her, he heard her humming a song cheerfully and he can smell her *f/s perfume that he was accustomed to.

*f/s - favorite scent

"y/n-noona!!!"

the both of them turned their heads to the left in unison and saw taeyoung running towards y/n holding a piece of paper. taeyoung noticed his older hyung and waved at him with a smile, "oh minhee hyung you're also here!" minhee gave him a smile and waved back before continuing to get stuff in his locker.

"why is my favorite and cutest junior alongside seongmin calling me again?" y/n asked while pinching taeyoung's cheeks violently. "hey, you're hurting him," minhee tapped her shoulder.

"oh, sorry. minhee doesn't let me pinch his cheeks," she apologized and gave taeyoung a peace sign. he nodded, "it's okay! and here's the papers you asked about the club activities," he handed over a printed paper to y/n.

y/n grinned, "thank you youngtae, you'e the best," she patted his head and smiled at him widely. taeyoung became flustered with the sudden action and shyly avoided her eyes but was met by minhee's piercing gaze.

he panicked and quickly bowed, "ah, i forgot that me and seongmin- um, have something to do!" 

y/n confusedly waved her head when taeyoung started sprinting away, "goodbye i guess?"