haunted house || minhee

plot : minhee protects a scared y/n as they go in the haunted house.

requested by craviteadt.

"do you even know how much i hate haunted houses or anything creepy in general?" y/n irritatingly said to minhee

"do you even know how much i hate haunted houses or anything creepy in general?" y/n irritatingly said to minhee. minhee slightly smirked, "you lost our bet so it's right for me to do this,"

last week, they betted that the person who can score the higher than the other person scored in their exam on math (a subject they're both weak on), will make a wish and the loser have to follow it no matter what.

yesterday the results went out and minhee won by 3 points. he told the outraged y/n that his wish will remain as a surprise until the next day, which is today.

back to their current situation, they were now in the back of the line of one of the famous haunted houses in their town.

y/n hates these kinds of things and minhee knew, but he hasn't seen her actually become scared. so, he decided to test it today.

what's the worst that can happen right?

"I HATE IT HERE, I WANT MY MOTHER AND LAWYER"

"chill, we're still in the entrance," minhee reassured her and continued to walk forward, with y/n tightly squeezing his hand.

y/n slowly followed, one of her eyes closed. if the exterior already creeped her out, the interior creeped her out to the maximum. it was dark, eerie, and scary.

while she was glancing, a creepy sound effect suddenly played making y/n startled and grab to minhee's hand right away. "this is a bad idea, let's go back," she said, hitting minhee on the shoulder forcefully.

"h-hey that hurts!! let's just try it okay?" he told her and walked towards a room. "so far there's no actors scaring us, which-"

"BOO!" an bloody ghost actor appeared out of nowhere, frightening the hell out of y/n.

"AAAAAAH! YOU BITCH-" y/n said, about to throw a huge punch on the guy. the actor seemed genuinely scared and immediately retreated back to his position.

minhee quickly apologized and took y/n's hand and ran to the next room, afraid that some security saw them.  in the next room there was a coffin on the center.

minhee felt y/n tightening her touch on their hands, making his cheeks turn into crimson red. he enjoyed the skinship, but he was sure that y/n wasn't enjoying anything.

he faced her, "i'm here, don't be scared," he told her with a reassuring smile on his face. she slowly nodded like she was doubting his words.

as they were talking, the coffin opened all of the sudden and a male zombie actor rose up and snapped it's head on their direction and let out a blood curdling scream.

usually the zombie will get up and chase the person, but he scratched his head when y/n suddenly crouched down and cried.

"hey! y/n are you okay?!" minhee asked, worriedly crouching down as well. she sniffed, "he looks horrifying, i'm terrified," she softly said with her head down and faint cries were heard.

"you made our y/n cry!" minhee shouted to the guy who was awkwardly standing in the corner, not knowing what to do. he fidgeted, "i, uh, i'm sorry Sir, i mean i'm sorry Ma'am!" he bowed shallowly.

"is there a exit here?" minhee asked the guy. "there is, but you have to pass the next room to get there," he explained.

"sure, thanks. sorry too," minhee shortly said to the guy and he nodded before returning back to his coffin.

minhee tapped y/n's shoulder, "one more room and we'll be finished, okay? i'll be right beside you, i'm here to protect you from the bad guys,"

she raised her head, "you promise?"

minhee smiled at her, "i want to put her in my pocket," he thought. "yes, i promise," he cooed.

"now get up, okay?" she nodded and he assisted her and pulled her up slowly. he took her arm and linked it to his arm.

"kang minhee shield is now activated," he said without emotions, mimicking an automated voice. she chuckled, if he wasn't with her she would probably fainted due to fear.

but, at the same time, why the heck would she go to this ridiculous place?

they both made their way to a black room with neon graffiti's on the side and "caution" tapes decorated everywhere. as soon as they stepped foot in the room, minhee searched for the exit right away and saw it.

he faced y/n, "there's the exit. let's go, shall we?"

she didn't talk and let him lead the way. as they were walking towards the exit, a clown suddenly appeared in front of them.

y/n was very surprised which resulted her to accidentally punch the clown in the face. she softened, realizing what she done.

"o-oh my god, i'm so sorry," she said letting minhee go and crouching down to the poor clown who was unconscious on the ground.

minhee who was shocked with the sudden happenings, switfly took y/n's hand before somebody can see them.

"wait i think he's not breathing- i'm sorry again!" y/n turned around while running away with minhee.

they successfully escaped without being seen and finally saw daylight. they immediately went out the entrance and ran to the nearest conveniece store.

they sat in the chairs inside, panting. their eyes met and they started laughing.

"why the heck would you punch an actor?" minhee said in between his laughs.

"i don't know, he just came out of nowhere!" she exclaimed. "i hope he's fine though,"

he sat back and scoffed, "you shoukd stop,"

y/n tilted her head, confused. "stop what?"

"stop giving me more reasons to love you more,"

a/n ; i actually haven't been to a haunted house before HAHAHA