second chance || seongmin (pt.2)

plot : as y/n tries hard to forget of the past, seongmin stays by her side with feelings growing larger day by day.

warning ; kinda long.

"what's your deal anyway-" y/n was irritated, she wanted to have some alone time but this dude came

she faced him, but was shocked to see a familiar face.

it was hyeongjun's friend, ahn seongmin.

he was a year younger than the two of them and she met him when hyeongjun introduced her to his group of friends.

they weren't that close, but had bumped to each other in the hallways and greeted each other. but, that was y/n's perspective of him.

seongmin really liked y/n ever since the first day they met. he liked her bubbly personality and how naturally funny and adorable she was. however, he saw how she changed since his hyung and his girlfriend started dating.

he always observed her from afar with a frown on his face whenever she cries because of hyeongjun. he wished he had the chance to make her smile again.

y/n wore a shocked expression on her face as different questions form in her head. she was confused on why he was here.

she didn't get to ask him due to shock and absent mindedly stared at his eyes.

he chuckled at her reaction, "you finally noticed me after a while,"

she didn't speak due to confusion and they continued to deeply stare at each other's eyes- or maybe at each other's souls.

the bus came and none of them went in nor they broke the eye contact, y/n didn't know why but she felt like she was in peace as long as he was on her sight.

but what y/n knew is that as soon as she saw him, the dark skies with thunder and lightning was replaced with a peaceful and clear sky.

present

"y/n!!!" seongmin cutely shouted from the distance making y/n instantly smile. she was in her classroom all by herself listening to some tunes on her earphones, when she heard seongmin's loud voice from outside.