nightskies || seongmin

plot ; after a mundane first meeting, a small connection blossoms between the calm and well-collected secretary of the student council and the ex-president of the photography club.

— plot ; after a mundane first meeting, a small connection blossoms between the calm and well-collected secretary of the student council and the ex-president of the photography club

seongmin knocks on the oak wood door repeatedly with not too much force as he quietly speaks, "hello? is student l/n y/n here?" he says through the door.

no response.

seongmin frowns as he knocked on the door once again, "hello? is anyone here? i'm from the student council and-"

the door creaks open and reveals a girl peeking her head out, visibly annoyed with the noise. but her irritated expression fades away when she sees seongmin, clearly startled outside her door, "oh! it's you!" she excitedly says, pointing at him with her finger.

"huh?"

"ahn seongmin! the pretty dude from the student council!"

he blinks and pointed at himself, "y.. yeah. i'm ahn seongmin. the secretary of the student council." he quickly collects himself from the confusion.

"i'm here to tell you that if there are no other members in the photography club, you'll have to disband," he adds.

"oh yeah, sure. no problem."

seongmin pauses given the smooth flow of events. "uh, but you're the president? surely you'd want the club to stick around longer?"

"well if you manage a club without members, it already defeats the purpose of a school club, am i not right?" she chuckles.

he nods, "okay. i'll notify the others back in the student council. if possible, you have to move out the club room as soon as possible," he says.

y/n pointed inside the club room, "uh. i could actually move out right now," seongmin took a small peek on the creak of the door and noticed the empty club room that didn't seem occupied at all.

"i'm sorry for the question, but what did you even do by yourself while the club was operating?"

"i took pictures, obviously?" she sheepishly smiles, "it won't be a photography club without the photos,"

though she didn't seem to be lying nor does she even had the reason to lie, seongmin was suspicious at least which y/n quickly noticed due to his facial expression that were easily giving away his doubt.

"hm.. perhaps, do you want to take a look at the photos i took with my camera?"

his face instantly beamed with the suggestion but he shakes his head, realizing he still  had tasks to do after this encounter.

though, he did want to see the photos out of curiousity.

"thank you for the offer, but i have to pass. i have to visit other clubs after this."

y/n was unconvinced but she shrugs instead of questioning him. "alright then. have a good day," she says.

"you too. i'll be checking in another day to settle things in this club,"