out of my league || minhee

— plot ; a story of a girl who admires a upperclassman of hers in school in secret, who was too far for her to reach.

+ tried a diff writing style,, heads up and advanced apologies if it seems cringy feel free to exit <33

have you ever liked somebody?

have you ever had a crush perhaps? maybe a significant other? a soulmate? maybe a fictional character you probably cried over a tear or two.

now, what do you feel when you think of them? 

when i think about him, inside my mind, was a picture of him smiling with his brightest smile plastered on his face as he called me to come over beside him.

falling in love is truly magical. i once pondered.

but, sometimes we get too immersed with our admiration that we often forget to realize that the magic eventually fades, and we're forced back to our realities.

in my reality, the person i admired was just an impossible dream i would never reach.

...

"y/n! can you take the trash out for us? pretty please?" two female classmates of y/n l/n suddenly rushed behind her and her friend karina, whom she was walking with to go home after finishing yet another long day of classes. (a/n; yes we're besties w aespa's karina bc i cant think of a name)

karina gave the two girls, who had sparkling eyes as they desperately pleaded at y/n while holding two large black and loaded garbage bags, a sour look knowing fully well that they were about to escape their own cleaning duties to sneak out to the gymnasium where a practice including the well known "princes" was being conducted as of the moment.

and karina damnly knows that the two girls in front of them immediately went to y/n, knowing that the too 'kind hearted' girl wouldn't refuse their request.

y/n warmly smiled at them, giving the two girls an immediate wave of relief pass over them. "of course. shall i tell the others to log your names after i take it out?" she kindly asked, while karina glared at her for agreeing so quickly.

"hey. y/n. we were just about to go home, right? am i right or am i wrong?" karina said and scarily scowled at the two girls as if laser beams were emitting from her eyes. the two girls avoid her sharp gaze nervously, intimidated and scared by her. y/n let out a small and soft chuckle as she tried to calm her friend down by tapping her shoulder, "you can go first. i'll take these out first," she suggested, while the two girls slowly handed her the trash bags while avoiding karina's judging and piercing glare.

"thank you y/n!"

"no problem!" y/n waved her free hand goodbye to the air with a smile as she bid farewell to her two classmates that were now joyfully racing to the end of the hallway to catch a glimpse of the happenings in the gymnasium.