a date before we date || minhee

plot : y/n takes minhee on a simple and ordinary friendly date.

warning : kinda long hehe

bold and italic for flashbacks

minhee fetched y/n from her house just now, he asked her if she wanted to hang out or in other terms, go on a date, and thankfully she accepted

he is courting her for 3 months now and she hasn't gave him an answer yet, but he wasn't willing to give up. her parents love him already, but their daughter doesn't, yet.

he is actually a son of a wealthy family but unlike those in the dramas, he was kindhearted and innocent but sometimes unintentionally brags about his riches.

"so what should we do?" y/n asked him while walking to his car.

"well since it's past lunch time, let's drive to the airport and ride my jet to japan and eat some 5-star sushi and then we'll ride the cruise to eat some pastries in there and-"

"wait, wait stop," y/n stopped him and scratched her head. "why? i was about to say that after we go to the the private island and-"

"let's make a deal," she cut him off. minhee was confused but he nodded.

"what about i plan our hang out today? i mean your plans are cool but i think we should take it sowly first," minhee understood and smiled. "where do you want to go then?"

"it's a surprise but first we'll use public transportation instead"

getting minhee to use the bus was easy but the ride wasn't much. they both luckily got a seat but minhee's handsome looks was getting a lot of attraction. minhee didn't notice, but y/n did and she was annoyed.

"i wonder if he's an actor or a model?" she heard a female high school student whispered to her friend. "i don't care! i just wonder if he has a girlfriend," her friend whispered back and they giggled.

y/n rolled her eyes and turned her head at minhee who was busy looking outside by the window as it was his first bus ride. she tapped his shoulder, "do you have a mask?" she asked him. "yes, i do. do you want it?"

she shook her head, "no. it's a rule that when it's your first time to ride the bus, you cover your face with a mask,"

he immediately took his mask from his bag and wore it. "he actually bought my lie," y/n thought in her head, trying hard not to laugh.

"a little bit higher," y/n adjusted his mask so that his eyes were only seen and she smirked. "perfect."

she heard the two students sigh making her smile proudly at her brilliant idea.