opposite attracts || woobin

plot : when a perfectionist and a clean freak meets a clumsy and messy person in a study hub.

y/n calmly went up the stairs to the entrance of her favorite study hub. she has a major exam to study for tomorrow and she finds comfort and she gets to focus when studying in a study hub because of the atmosphere.

she entered and went up to the second floor where her favorite table is located. that table is the table she have been using since 2 years ago, it is a comfortable seat with good leg space and has good lighting as well.

the downside is, it was too small so only a couple uses this table, but usually no body occupies it other than y/n. but today is a different day.

as soon as she step foot at the second floor, her jaw dropped. a person was sitting in her favorite spot, and the table was messy and their stuff was unorganized. the person has their back turnt, making y/n approach them.

"excuse me?" y/n called, no reponse. she crossed her arms and called again much louder, "excuse mee?"

no response, she was getting impatoent and she tapped their shoulder, "excuse-" the person looked back and she realizes that it was a guy, a handsome one indeed.

y/n was starstrucked and froze. "yes?" the guy spoke, making y/n come back to her senses.

"yes?- oh i mean, you're seating in my seat," y/n said politely but she was impatient already. the guy chuckled and looked around, "there are a lot of tables available, if you were an hour early you could be sitting here,"

"ok i take it back he isn't handsome" y/n thought. she faked coughed and smiled fakely, "well, i only get to study properly in that table so please let me have it,"

the guy stopped writing clearly annoyed, "as you can see, i'm busy studying for my two exams so please find yourself another seat,"

y/n looked at the time, she wanted to finish in 8pm but because of this dude, it keeps on getting delayed. y/n looked down to some available seats and looked back to her favorite spot.

she can't let this guy win.

"how about we share this table?" she asked him with a little bit fo hope. she heard him sigh, "this table is small for one person and you want to share it?" she nodded. "i- fine. just please don't bother me,"

she immediately grinned with his words and took a chair and positioned it across the guy. "thank you very much!"

the guy looked at her with a blank expression before continuing to write. "my name is y/n, how about you?"

there was a silence for a minute before he spoke, "seo woobin." he said without looking at her, making her chuckle.

y/n took out her notes and pens and organized it. while organizing her eyes can't help but to notice the guy's clutter in his space.

pens were everywhere, crumpled paper and tissues on the side, some snack particles were scattered as well. she shivered upon looking at it. she contemplates if she want to tell him or not.

"don't say it, don't say it," her brain tells her, "y-your space is messy," she finally said.

the guy looked at her, "didn't i ask that you won't bother me?"

"sure, whatever," she was already annoyed as well. this made woobin smile, "oh you smiled!" she said, surprised.

"no i didn't!"

11:57 pm.

y/n woke up suddenly from her supposed to be short rest and felt that something was covering her, it was a black jacket. she noticed that woobin was not across her anymore.

she removed the jacket from her shoulders and a piece of paper fell.

"seo woobin. 09××××××××, for the jacket ;)"

 09××××××××, for the jacket ;)"