kath || serim

plot ; y/n has the ability to turn into a cat and into a human and she uses that ability to come closer to her crush serim.

requested by kakakangmemehee.

"who's there?" serim voice echoed through his house's hallway as he run towards the front door

he was home alone watching netflix when he heard somebody ringing the doorbell. serim thought it was somebody pranking him so he ignored it at first.

but the ringing continued which irritated him and lead him to stand up to shut whoever was ringing his doorbell and continue watching his series peacefully.

"i swear to god if it's those nasty teenagers," he muttered under his breath while unlocking the door.

he turned over the knob open and swung the front door open, "who are- you?" his tone changed when he looked down when he noticed nobody was in front of him. he scratched his head when he saw a white cat licking it's paw in front of him.

he was flustered and irritated with the sudden appearance of the cat, "shoo?" he tried to make a fan movement with both of his hands to say "go away" but the cat remained on the porch sitting still while looking at him with sparkly eyes.

he sighed and placed his hands on his waist, "do you have an owner?" he asked sincerely as if the cat was going to answer back.

the cat ignored his words and stood up to enter the gap in between his legs to enter the house. serim immediately was alerted, "hey! you, you intruder!" he shouted at the cat who was making it's way to the opened door to serim's bedroom.

"i'm calling the police!" he threatened and held his phone up with one hand. the cat glanced at him weirdly and continued making it's way to his room.

"this is more annoying than those goddamn teenagers," serim muttered under his breath and sighed before closing the door and followed the cat that was now in his room.

he opened the door of his room, "ok let's get you out-" his eyes widen when he saw a female with blonde hair and a long white dress standing in his room admiring the posters.

he blinked and shook his head, he didn't remember having a visitor.

"who the heck are you?" he cursed calmly at the girl. "i'm the cat," she shrugged and smiled.

"her smile is kinda similar to a cat. weird," serim thought in his head. "okay kath, i would appreciate that you would get out of my house," he said and gestured to the front door.

y/n shook her head and put her hands on her hips, "i said i'm the cat," she explained once again. serim sighed, "yes, i get you're kath. so kath, please get out of my house," he said, running out of patience.

"and oh by the way, have you seen a white cat? it came here in my room," his eyes darted around the room looking for the mysterious cat. "i didn't know you were this dumb," y/n showed him an amused expression.

serim gave her a digusted look, "how did you know? are you my stalker? is that why you're in my house? i'm calling the cops this instant," he almost rapped his words and immediately typed some numbers in his phone.

y/n rolled her eyes and went to where he was standing and took his phone, "hey i was not yet finished reporting you- you, you stalker!" he stuttered.

"you're kinda adorable but kinda stupid," she laughed. serim tried to snatch his phone back but y/n dodge his actions swiftly and completely.

"okay, i give up. just don't kill me and please leave quietly," serim said and breathelessly laid down his bed, completely tired.

she smirked and crossed her hands on her chest, "i explored your room. it's perfect for the both of us. now let me intoduce myself, i'm y/n, not kath. but a human who can transfer into a cat and you are park serim, my new owner,"

a/n ; sorry for not being active hhhhh thanks for 15k reads! hope you all are staying safe !!

a/n 2 ; park serim if you're reading this, i love you