rainy seasons || jungmo

— plot ; as y/n was running in the rain without an umbrella, her classmate who doesn't interact much with her offers her help.

"stupid, stupid, stupid,"

y/n chanted to herself while running as fast as she can to the nearest bus station to go home.

she didn't know that it was going to rain since she didn't like checking for the weather in her smartphone and prefers predicting what will be the weather by looking at the sky.

but today, her predictions were wrong. like always.

"why do i always bring an umbrella when it's sunny?" she continued to mumble, starting to get tired of running but still have atleast 5-7 minutes of running left.

while running and talking to herself (it helps her to comfort herself and find determination to run more), she felt a person running close to her and something covered the top of her head, preventing heavy raindrops to fall on her head.

she quickly panicked when she heard a guy breathing heavily and turned around to slap the pervert.

or what she thought was an pervert. "i-i'm just trying to share my umbrella! i have no bad intentions! please don't hit my face, you can hit my shoulder, my head, my um, ears, but please not my face!" a tall guy rapped his words as quick as thunder with fright evident in his voice.

he had his free hand covering his face with his eyes closed and she could see the shaking of his other hand while tightly holding the umbrella that was remarkably in the shade of bright pink.

"i, uh, i'm sorry for scaring you," she said, embarrased for thinking he had bad intentions when he was just trying to help her.

the weight on his shoulders dropped due to relief because she wasn't going to hit him. he removed the hand that was covering his face and immediately met y/n's gaze.

her eyes lit up when she immediately recognized his face, "oh, you're koo jungmo from the same class as me aren't you?!" she yelled in shock.

jungmo's cheeks reddened when she said his name out loud and he avoided eye contact to hide him being flustered. y/n was about to question him but she covered her face and sneezed because of the cold plus the rain that was now stuck to her clothes.

she was thankful that she was wearing a blazer to cover her chest in case of her undergarments sticking out. "we should get going quickly before you get a fever," he worriedly said and she nodded in agreement, already sick of the cold feeling she was experiencing.

"is it okay for us to run to my house? we'll just run to the right for a little. if it's okay for you to stay in my house for a little while waiting for the rain to calm down,"

she just nodded along and they started to run with a eye-catching umbrella on top of them protecting them from the rain. jungmo tried to adjust with y/n's speed but it was too much for him to catch up.