special day || seongmin

plot ; seongmin spends a day with y/n, which was surprisingly fun.

seongmin kicked a small rock on the ground with a tiny pout forming on his lips

seongmin kicked a small rock on the ground with a tiny pout forming on his lips. "she's always with taeyoung," he muttered and sighed.

"who's always with taeyoung?" he shrieked when y/n suddenly appeared from behind with an almost finished ice cream in her hand.

he glared at her, "you startled me!" he complained but she shurgged and bit the last piece of the cone. she brushed the crumbs for her hands and smiled, "i bet you felt left out with the both of them being lovey dovey-"

"no i wasn't!" y/n laughed at how cute seongmin was being angry. "okay, i believe you. jeez," she laughed.

he rolled his eyes in annoyance and began walking away from her. "hey! ahn seongmin!" she called, trailing behind him.

he started walking faster but she got to catch up with him in no time and stood in front of him startling again. "can you please stop scaring-"

she cut him off with an innocent smile, "i'm hungry let's eat,"

"why are we going to eat in a convenience store?" seongmin looked at her with a weird look

"why are we going to eat in a convenience store?" seongmin looked at her with a weird look. "duh? because a convenience store have food?" he sassed before going inside.

she mentally rolled her eyes, "hey! wait for me!" she yelled and followed him inside the cvs.

seongmin scanned their table with wide eyes as y/n continue opening her cup ramen's and noodle's one by one.

"what?" she asked him. he blinked, "are you sure you can eat all of these?" she nodded and titled her head. "yes, and why?"

"you have one cup ramen, two cups of buldak noodles, a roll of kimbap, two sandwiches, and a banana milk?" he scratched his head while listing.

she chuckled and opened the lid of her cup ramen and mixed it well with her wooden chopsticks. "it's been a while since i went to a cvs sooo," she took a bite of the noddles and instantly made small dance movements with her hands.

seongmin watched her with an amused look, trying hard not to smile at her natural cuteness. "when's the last time you went to a cvs?" he asked her and began eating his one and only cup noodle he bought along with a strawberry milk and a small box of kimchi.