found || hyeongjun (pt.1)

plot ; while taking a picture of his friends, hyeongjun notices a pretty woman smiling at the camera on the background. (lowkey inspired by the pic above lol)

long af (1.7k words)

"hyung! one more please!"

"kim taeyoung how many times did i tell you to pose like this?!" seongmin nagged and did a flower pose with a frown to demonstrate.

 taeyoung rolled his eyes and sighed before following seongmin's directions. hyeongjun chuckled at the two energectic kids bickering, "okay i'll take the picture now okay?"

 he positioned his eyes on the viewfinder and started counting one to three after focusin. "one, two, three!" he said and clicked the shutter with the two doing a flower pose together with bright smiles.

"thanks hyung!" seongmin cutely hugged hyeongjun before letting go and turning around to taeyoung who was looking at the previews in the camera. 

"kim youngtae let's go eat! how about you hyung?" seongmin turned back to hyeongjun and asked him. hyeongjun shook his head to decline, "you two go first, i'll just sit here and take pictures of the scenery," seongmin nodded and went to where taeyoung was standing.

he pulled him away to the table where the others were sitting chatting and laughing. hyeongjun watched them from afar and smiled. seeing his friends happy made him happy and he treasured these moments by taking pictures of it.

he snapped a quick picture of them on the table and immediately viewed it on the plaback. he smiled and also viewed the other pics he took of taeyoung and seongmin a while ago.

his smile dropped a little when he noticed a woman in a white dress standing and staring at them on the background. fearing it was a ghost, he bravely zoomed in to check even if his hands were starting to shake.

"she doesn't look like a ghost though?" he muttered when he realized it was a woman who was surprisingly pretty, smiling to the camera.

he was captivated by her beauty and he raised his head and pointed it to the direction where she was standing that was in front of the park's playground.

there was something in him that made him want to stand up and find her. "hyeongjun where are you going? you haven't eaten yet," serim called hyeongjun when he saw him stand up and was about to walk to the playground.

hyeongjun turned around with an awkward smile and pointed at his camera, "oh i want to take some pictures in the playground. i'll be back soon to eat," he lied.

thankfully, serim nodded without asking further questions and continued the conversation with minhee and woobin.

he sighed in relief and started walking towards the playground. he looked around the area in search for the woman but he can't seem to find her.