unknown || serim

plot ; who knew a small trip to the woods can lead to meeting a vampire?

requested by a_ezrxxna.

"if only i can tear their heads off," y/n muttered under her breath while aggressively stomping her foot with every step she take

"those annoying bitches! same with their plastic laughter," she shouted in frustration. she was pertaining to her school's so called "mean girls" that everybody hates for bullying students.

this time, y/n was the target.

she was laughed and bullied for being an orphan. at first, y/n ignored all of their words and continued studying hard, but their jokes and especially their fake laughter were triggering her.

she didn't have the courage to speak out though, as she knew they were far more powerful than her. so, she takes out her frustrations in the woods where she is at peace and nobody will hear her rants.

she heavily sighed again, "should i beat them up?"

"violence isn't always the solution," she was startled to hear a deep and masculine voice from above.

she stepped backwards and had her fists up for defense, "i-is this my guardian a-angel?" she stuttered nervously. "i won't kill them i promise! it was a joke!" she panicked.

she heard a loud squeaky laugh again from above, "guardian angel? really?" the man said in between his wheezes.

she furrowed her eyebrows and rolled her eyes, "okay pranks over, show your face right now," she said sternly.

there was a moment of silence and y/n was confused, "hello?" she called, getting scared.

"what if i don't want to show my face?" she shrieked when he whispered quietly beneath her ear, his breath tickling her sensitive neck.

"the heck is wrong with you!?" y/n quickly turned around to punch the guy but was surprised to see him gone.

her eyes widen, "where is he?" she whispered to herself while her eyes scan around the forest frantically.

"right here babe," his deep voice echoed inside her head before blacking out.

y/n fluttered her eyes open slowly, her head dearly aching. her eyes widen as she realizes she wasn't in the forest anymore but in a small dark black room. she was sitting in a red extravagant chair with her hands and feet free.

"where, am i?" she whispered with her heart was racing fast. she pounded her head, trying to remember how she got into this place.

"right here babe,"

she shivered when she remembered his voice, "i was with him, but where is he?" she said with her hands still pounding her head.

"oh you're awake?" she immediately turned around when she heard the familiar voice and saw a tall shadow.

the shadow stepped forward and y/n saw a young man in a long black cloak with a white dress shirt underneath and black pants. he has pale skin and black hair that was styled elegantly.

he was holding a gold goblet on his hand as he came forward to where y/n was, his shoes thumping with every step.

y/n never broke the eye contact she had with him as he continued walking. it was the first time she saw a person's pupils were red.

he knelt down to her level and smiled, "do you want some?" he showed her his gold goblet that was full of a weird, thick, red juice.

"no," she shortly said. serim frowned, "awe, that sucks. A+ blood is rare these days you know. but more for me so thanks," he winked at her and drank the liquid all at once.

she look at him with pure disgust in her eyes, "what the fuck?" she cursed under her breath. "woah, you cursing with your pretty mouth is kinda hot," he laughed and wiped his mouth with a white handkerchief before placing his goblet on the floor.

"why am i here?" y/n gathered the courage to ask him. he didn't look like a killer or some sort, she hope.

"probably because i kidnapped you?" he simply said. "you kidnapped me?" she gasped. he raised his eyebrow at her, "duh? isn't it obvious?" he sassed.

she rolled her eyes, "you must be a pervert who drinks blood for fun,". he let out a small chuckle, "the correct term is 'vampire', honey," he corrected her.

she blinked her eyes with his words, "am i dreaming? or are you on drugs? or am i on drugs? or all of the above?" she slapped herself, trying hard to not believe what he was saying.

he caught her hands and stopped her from slapping her cheeks furthermore. he held her hands down her lap, "i'd say none of the above," he smiled.

"then what do you mean that you're a vampire!" she shouted. "damn, vocal chords are strong. i like it," he smirked.

he faked coughed and looked at her eyes sincerely, "it's been quite lonely in this massive castle you know. i have nobody to talk to and i only go to the woods to relax. but then one day, i heard you shouting all your frustrations and the anger inside your chest, and fell in love," he said while stroking her hand gently.

y/n noticed how his eyes softened as he continued talking and she became silent.

"and now that you're right next to me, you'll be with me forever starting to this day,"

"wait what-" serim pulled her hands and bit her neck with his sharp fangs. y/n shrieked loudly in pain, "w-what did you do do?!" she asked, panicking.

he smirked, "welcome to my world, my love,"

a/n ; this kind of plot was kinda new but i enjoyed writing it hehe

a/n 2 ; i watched kcon yesterday and cried when i saw cravity crying bc of minhee... yeah cravity best boys indeed