falling in love with you || wonjin

plot ; miss sassy swore she will never fall in love with the player. however, they both fall in love with each other.

requested by crvtea.

"peachie!" y/n rolled her eyes when she heard wonjin's "annoying" voice from behind

"peachie!" y/n rolled her eyes when she heard wonjin's "annoying" voice from behind. her friend, sooah who was beside her, immediately wore a teasing look making y/n more irritated.

"peachie! peachie!" wonjin continued to yell as he run to where the both of them were sitting.

the nickname "peachie" was given to y/n by wonjin to annoy her.

it might sound cute for other people but for y/n, she hated the nickname because she was allergic to peaches and she hated them to death.

like she hated wonjin at first.

"oh look at the time! it's time for class oh no i'm so sorry my friend but i have to go," sooah said with a fake apologetic smile to mask the teasing look on her face.

"hey don't go- " she tried to stop her but she was quick to stand up and run away, laughing mischievously.

"hey! kang sooah!" y/n stomped her feet in annoyance. she cursed under her breath while wonjin silently tiptoed behind her.

she felt someone creeping behind her and she turned around to see wonjin in crouched position, frozen still.

y/n raised her eyebrow at him weirdly and he awkwardly looked away from her judging gaze. he stood up and cleared his throat, "surprise?" he said with his two stretched up.

"the fuck?" she cursed out. wonjin dramatically placed his left hand on his mouth, "how can peachie say that?! where's our innocent peachie?!" he gasped.

she ignored him and grabbed her backpack. she looked at him in the eyes with sharp eyes, "hope you get cooked in hot oil," she angrily spat and walked away.

wonjin blinked his eyes when she turned around but as his mind processed what she said, he started laughing uncontrollably.

allen and seongmin approached their friend who was now hysterically laughing while hitting his thigh.

"did you hear that? she sounds so adorable!" he said in between his wheezes. allen scratched his head, "she just um, threatened you? and you're fanboying?" he asked not getting the situation.

seongmin faced him with a confused look, "she threatened wonjin hyung? how?" he asked clueless.

wonjin wiped the tears on his eyes and placed a hand on seongmin's shoulder, "she told me to get cooked in hot oil because i'm ham wonjin. isn't it she funny?" he started laughing again. seongmin looked at wonjin blankly before looking back at allen and nodded, "yeah, he's crazy,"

allen nodded as well, "totally crazy,". wonjin looked at them judgingly, "why are you not laughing? the joke's intelligent!"

seongmin placed a finger on his chin and tapped it, acting to think. "jungmo hyung told that joke two weeks ago and you looked at him with much disappoint,"