Chapter 3 - She's One Of The Boys

Hey everyone! Here is next chap, hope you all enjoy it, the comments are amazing, Thanks heaps! =)

Dedication is for the amazing cover!

~ ~ Chapter Three ~ ~

     Peering in through the glass window on the door, but keeping out of sight of the female teacher. Who had her back to me as she sat in front of a student at his desk and was talking to him - ignoring the chaotic class all around her, I finally found Grant amongst all the students.

He was way up in the back corner having a water bottle fight with some other boy and both were laughing loudly. Looking around at the rest of the class I wished I had this lesson, it looked like so much more fun than reading out of a boring old text book like in mine at the moment - well, when I get back to my lesson that is.

In the opposite corner to Grant were two boys, dressed in dark colours, each had their hoods pulled over their heads and looked ready to snap at anyone at any given moment. One was carving something into the table with what looked like a pocket knife. Great, I'm going to get stabbed with a freaking pocket knife today by a creepy boy instead of being shanked.

These were the only two not being disruptive; not including the kid the teacher was talking to, but I highly doubt either of those two were doing their work.

The rest of the class were all shouting, laughing or talking loudly. Some boys were spitting spit balls at each other, while others were in arm wrestling contests and in general, most were just being loud and noisy boys.

"Move," suddenly a gruff and rude voice growled from behind me, sending small shivers down my spine, but I ignored it.

Not bothering to turn around and look, "You move," I snapped back as I waved my hand wildly in the air trying to get Grant's attention, but he was too busy to notice me standing at the door.

"Don't make me shove you," the voice growled again.

Pfft, stupid boys, "Whatever," I muttered as I opened the door and snuck in hunched over. The teacher didn’t even notice me at all as I did my best with blending in like I belonged in here.

Grant finally noticed me though - when I approached him, and he paused, copping a face full of water which he quickly wiped away and frowned at me as I stepped up to him. His eyes glanced over to someone behind me and I glanced back to see if the teacher had busted me or not. Nope, she was still giving all of her attention to that one poor kid, sucks to be him.

It was then that I became aware of the tall and wide guy standing in the doorway looking in my direction, or so I think, I couldn't tell. He had dark sunnies on with his hood pulled up and over his head, hiding most of his face. He wore dark slightly fitted jeans, black boots and he had no bag. His body was covered up pretty good, but with the way he stood, you could tell he was muscled underneath and thought he was King It around here.

Scrunching my face up slightly, I turned back to face Grant. "Eva, you're not in this class," he stupidly pointed out.

Shaking my head a little as I rolled my eyes at him, "No way Sherlock," I said in a 'duh' tone.

Grant smirked, "So what are you doing here then? Don't you have science with Harper?"

Out of the corner of my eye I noticed some girl glaring at me, she seemed like a try hard and I got the impression that she thought she was something and a bit more - though, she didn't dress like a hussy. A little too much make up, but she was relatively covered up. Her clothes were just skin tight, "What’s your problem?" I demanded, turning to face her front on.