Chapter 19 - She's One Of The Boys

THANK YOU for all the amazing comments on last chapter!! And sorry for all the ppl I made cry or almost made cry, but it was a really sweet ending though, :D and I loved it.

~ ~ Chapter Nineteen ~ ~

(Saxons POV)

I was woken up by some jackass banging my front door down; it was close to midnight already. One whiff and I didn’t recognise him but he sure wasn’t going to forget me anytime soon. With the way he is going, he’s going to break my door any minute now. Yanking the door open with shaking hands of anger towards the jerk on my doorstep, I glared up at an older man, old but still tough and slightly intimidating looking.

“Who the hell do you think you are?” I growled dangerously, he was a wolf - that much I knew.

His eyes were black and narrow as he glared down at me with his own anger but he looked familiar somehow, though I swear I have never seen him before, he could be a rogue we somehow missed but I doubt that.

“I believe you know my daughter, Evangeline Thorn?” his voice practically a full on growl, that’s how furious he was and I could sense old Alpha aspects in him but he is no longer one himself. Travis is now.

Evangeline? Huh, never knew that was her full first name, I had always just presumed it was Eva because that is what’s on her school records. I checked them out already.

“What is this about?” I demanded, using my Alpha within me which he sensed immediately but still didn’t back down. No wonder she is the way she is, being raised by this man who shows no fear or respect to anyone.

“She’s told me all about you Saxon, everything and the way your Alpha eyes just softened slightly at the mention of her name, I'm going to guess she is your mate but you haven’t told her,” He didn’t soften his face the slightest but I growled in response. I guess he is here to get revenge on what I did to Travis then?

“Listen here old man, you’re trespassing right now and you know what I do to trespassers,” the threat was clear in my voice but still, he didn’t back down. Eva really does take after him.

“Why haven’t you then?” he mocked, his voice strong and steady now.

Narrowing my eyes, I gripped the door frame harder, crushing it under my hand, “Because she will hate me,” I whispered in a growl, hating to admit I couldn’t do anything to him right now.

He gave a short crisp laugh, “I doubt that, I’ve ignored Evangeline all her life but when she comes home from shopping for a dress in tears because Saxon told every guy at school to not ask her to the dance – I can’t ignore that,” He growled fiercely and protectively which angered me, only I should be the one protective of my mate, she doesn’t even need this foolish old man but yet, he continued.

“Evangeline is strong willed and tough, more than you would understand but seeing her break down in my arms, the one person she hates, it broke my heart all over again. I don’t give a rat’s ass what the hell is going on between you and my sons but you do not upset my daughter like that!” he roared, face going red and eyes dark as night.

I rose up as well, my body shaking from his tone he was using, “Raise your voice to me again - Alpha of these lands and I will make you regret it,” I growled furiously, no one gets away with speaking to me like that and on my own freaking land too!