Chapter 30 - She's One Of The Boys

Here’s next chap, thanks for fanning and liking this story so much and for all the amazing comments!

Enjoy.....xo

~ ~ Chapter Thirty ~ ~

My mind was awake before my body was and I was vaguely aware of Saxon’s presence still in my bed with one arm slung over my lower back as I laid face down on my bed with my head turned away from him. Lucky for him that is all that was touching me but I have to admit I felt so warm and peaceful right now and I had the best night’s sleep last night.

The sound of my door slowly opening filled my ears and stupid old me didn’t even put two and two together until Stevie’s loud booming voice filled the room, jolting me awake one hundred per cent.

“What on earth! Is that Saxon in your bed! Oh man!” His yelling brought the sounds of thundering footsteps to my bedroom door as I opened my eyes and groaned – this was going to be a very fun morning, not. Saxon shifted alongside me and his arm left my back as I felt him sit up while letting out a low angry growl.

“You better not be naked under there Eva or I swear-,” that was Brody’s annoying voice now yelling at me.

“Get out of our house! You’re not welcomed here!” Grant snapped furiously and I groaned while pushing myself up into a sitting position and turned around to sit on my bed and face them.

“Worst wakeup call ever Stevie!” I groaned loudly and they all stared at me in utter shock while I rubbed my face and looked up at the three of them, wondering where Travis and Harper were, well obviously Travis was where Emily was. “What?” I demanded.

All Stevie could do was open and shut his mouth like a fish out of water as he stared at me while Grants face went bright red and I swear steam was going to come bursting out of his ears at any moment now and Brody looked like he was ready to shift at any second; that’s how angry he was.

Frowning, I looked over at Saxon who was smirking slightly like he knew what was going on and as I stared at him in so much confusion, his eyes drifted to my neck and I felt the blood drain from my face, “Crap,” I whispered. I always sleep in a thin strapped singlet and right now my neck is completely exposed along with Saxons permanent faint teeth marks but obviously they aren’t too faint for my brothers to not notice.

Within seconds I flung myself off my bed and grabbed my jeans and sneakers then bolted for my bedroom window, totally prepared to jump out and run for my life and away from the big blow up that was about to happen right now but apparently my obnoxious mate thought this was hilarious because he blocked the window before I even had a chance to touch my freedom.

“You can’t run forever Eva,” he mumbled, still with that smirk on his face, “They were going to find out sooner or later I had marked you.”

Glaring up at him I knew I could be the world’s nastiest person right now and dob him in with how he really marked me but glancing back over at my brothers in my bedroom doorway; I knew that would be sentencing Saxon to his death and that is just way too mean to do.

Sighing I dropped my jeans and sneakers before slowly turning around to face my over reacting family front on, “Surprise,” I cheered with a huge smile which was completely forced and made Saxon laugh quietly from behind me. Annoyed with him I quickly shot my elbow back and it connected with his stomach but he didn’t even flinch from the hit – like every other time I hit him.

“I hate you right now,” I mumbled through pinched lips.

Surprise! Is that all you can say!” Grant screeched like a girl and I had to bite my bottom lip to stop myself from laughing my head off at him.