Chapter 34 - She's One Of The Boys

• Dedicated to H/B'day Alireza Janmohamed!

Hey all, sorry about the wait! Hope you all enjoy though! xo

~ ~ Chapter Thirty Four ~ ~

The school day had come to an end and I knew I had to start heading home before my brothers came looking for me – Brody in particular since he enjoys being bossy all the time.I was sitting alongside Saxon in the same jeep we went on a road trip with but all the dents from his bad driving had been fixed – though I didn’t say anything about that.

He didn’t look too happy to be taking me anywhere away from his house but he was a big boy and could just deal with it. I'm surprised he didn’t kick me out right after I had punched him real good and that after a minute he even managed a fake smile in my direction and turned back to his movie, only nudging me further away from him with his foot because I was still chuckling.

Pulling up at the start of my driveway I turned and smiled at him, “See you in school tomorrow.”

He nodded slowly, and then gave me a small smirk, “No kiss goodbye then?”

Rolling my eyes, I had to secretly admit that the thought of kissing him again made my stomach flutter as I leaned over and lightly pecked his cheek before pulling back with a wicked grin at his unimpressed face and jumping out the jeep.

“I said you couldn’t be mean anymore!” he shouted out after me as I ran for my house, waving to him over my shoulder and laughing quietly to myself. Suffer Saxon.

Pushing the front door open, I glanced back to see him watching me, he noticed me looking, I waved a little and then he made shooing motions with his hand for me to enter. Rolling my eyes, I poked my tongue out and shut the door behind me and turned around, only to be hit in the face by something warm and floppy.

I heard it fall to the ground with a soft splat and looked down at my feet to see a pancake lying there on the floor. Slowly I looked up to see Brody standing inside the kitchen door, propping it open with his body and his arms folded across his chest and a stern look on his face.

“What on earth! Who in their right mind freaking throws pancakes at people?” I shouted, my hands clenching by my sides as I glared angrily at him. What on earth was going through that boys mind?

“It was either a pancake or my fist,” he growled back, obviously angry himself.

“What! Why would you want to punch me?” I demanded, taking a slow deep breath as I waited for his reply.

“Because you’re so dense! You happily walked up to a furious wolf – no, a furious Saxon as a wolf who is an Alpha and didn’t even stop to think that he could have seriously hurt you or even killed you!” his voice boomed all around me and I instantly heard footsteps overhead running to the start of the stairs.

“So what? I was calming him down!” I snapped back.

“Travis!” Stevie bellowed from the top of the stairs as he came running down towards us, noticing the tension in the air.

“You kissed him!” Brody shouted, opening his mouth to throw something else at me but a deep resonating tone that belonged to our packs Alpha snapped through the air, full of command.

“Enough!”

Brody shut his mouth instantly but didn’t stop glaring at me as I slowly bent down and picked up the pancake, shaking my head at how only in this house you could get a pancake thrown at your face for coming home. He didn’t move as I walked towards him quietly, making my way past him to get to the hallway but before I headed down it, I quickly leapt at him, grabbing him around the neck and shoving the pancake in his mouth before letting go.