Chapter 42 - She's One Of The Boys

For all who didn't read the adult section - don't stress, it wasn't anything to do with the story line, so you all didn't miss out on much except for Eva telling Saxon she's still not joining his pack, but that is briefly mentioned in this chap anyways.

Enjoy! xx

~ ~ Chapter Forty Two ~ ~

My eyes snapped open and I frowned, staring up at the ceiling – something was wrong. I'm sure I heard some kind of thump sound which shook the house slightly but I can’t tell if it was one of those realistic dream sounds or if it actually happened.

Turning my head to wake Saxon up, I froze. His side of the bed was empty but I reached out and touched it, it was cold too which means he has been gone for awhile. I was shocked as I just stared at his empty spot, the spot he was meant to be laying in when I woke up to annoy him but it was empty.

That wanker! I can’t believe he walked out on me after we did it!

Flinging the covers back with anger surging through my veins, wait until I find him, he is going to regret ever doing this to me! I just gave him my body, my soul and even my heart and this is how he repays me? Walking out the next morning? Not on my watch – I'm going to get it all back, well not my V card because I will never be able to get that back again. Stupid arrogant jerk.

Tears threatened to spill over my eyes as they stung but I refused to let them fall over him, I should have known better, I should have seen through the act he has been pulling over my eyes for weeks now. No one can change like that, especially him.

Grabbing my bag off the floor, I tipped it upside down, not wanting to waste time searching through all my belongings for what I wanted, and standing here completely butt naked was making me feel exposed and almost vulnerable which is something I can’t stand feeling.

Pulling on fresh underwear and a bra, I knew I should go for a shower since I probably stink like him but I didn’t want to waste time, I wanted to hunt the dog down and wrap my fingers around his neck until he had nothing left. I thought he cared; you don't walk out on someone the morning after sleeping with them if you care.

Pulling a grey singlet down over my head I glanced out the window, barely the crack of dawn and that niggling feeling that something really wrong kept tugging at me but I put it down to the fact I was furious with a so called mate of mine.

Picking up the first pair of jeans I found – the ones with all the rips through them, I yanked them on, not bothering with shoes as I walked over to the bedroom door and yanked it open as I ran my fingers through my hair, debating on going back into his room to find a hair tie or not but I voted against it.

The sooner I find him and kill him, the better.

Whoa, maybe I should calm down a little first. I don't want to kill him, I just want to make him pay for ditching me like this but my anger is so strong right now.

Picking up my pace as I reached the top of the stairs, I was so lost and caught up in my own thoughts as I thumped down them, I didn’t even notice Vance until I had ran into his back. He spun around within a second, his hands gripped my neck and pinned me roughly up against the wall, slamming me into it so hard that my head hit it loudly and painful.

“What the heck!” I shouted angrily as I kicked at his legs. His eyes widened for a split second and his fingers detached themselves from me instantly, dropping me but I caught my footing before I fell into a crumbled heap on the floor.