Chapter 9 - She's One Of The Boys

THANK YOU for all the support all of you have given me!

Now....enjoy!

~ ~ Chapter Nine ~ ~

It was the last class of the day and I had managed to avoid Saxon for the rest of the day but I guess it also helped that he went home....or something, I don't really know and honestly, I don't care.

I had changed into my gym shorts but left Stevie's top on and walked out, dropping my bag to the ground along with my brothers, who were over in the corner 'sumo wrestling' on giant blue mats, cracking up at their own stupidity, which made me smile.

Instead of joining them I sat down on one of the benches and just waited impatiently for class to start so then it could finish and I could go home - yay! That angry girl walked in, her dark brown hair pulled up into a frizzy and messy bun at the back of her head, she glanced around and her eyes rested on me before she walked over and sat down on the same bench but down a little.

Geez, 'cause there isn't enough benches in here for her to go and get her own?

So that was damper number one on my good 'almost home time' mood, damper two walked in a minute later - Saxon. Groaning softly when I saw him, his eyes darted over to me and narrowed slightly. Great, he just heard me. I seriously thought he had gone or something otherwise I would have skipped this class.

A minute later he is standing in front of me, hands down by his side in an angry manner, "Move away Tarsha," he growled at the angry girl, she looked up at him and quickly jumped to her feet and speed walked over to another bench.

"Jerk," I muttered as I stood to my feet only to have him push me back down on the bench, where he quickly sat down next to me.

Anger swirled in my chest along with that tingly feeling he gives me when we make contact but I had to ignore it, it meant nothing and I didn't want it to mean anything.

"Don't keep walking away from me," he growled.

"Don't be such a jerk face then," I snapped back, folding my arms over my chest.

He wasn't looking at me though, he was watching my brothers - who mind you, the stupid fools hadn't noticed their poor little sister being harassed by the freakin' school bully yet! Some brothers they are.

"They don't know - do they?" he asked in a low tone that still managed to sound scary.

My body stiffened, oh man, here we go. "What the hell do you want?" I demanded in the same low tone but not pulling off the scary voice very well. Don't judge, I don't make a living out of making people scared of me like he does.

"To be friends, I also want to train you to fight properly."

My face looked like someone had just slapped shock all over it, no way, he wants to be friends? Is he serious? Or has he been hit in that big head of his one too many times?

"Friends? You know where you can shove that suggestion, don't you? Because I don't even want to be talking to you," I snapped back, after the shock wore off.

His head turned in my direction, his eyes black as a starless night as he glared angrily at me, his body shaking a little and his nostrils flared, "I. Don't. Care. What. You. Want," he growled each word separately and I wasn't stupid, he was trying his best to stay calm right now.

So, I didn't answer him. I have always heard the saying that if you have nothing nice to say, then don't say anything at all and I sure as hell didn't have one single nice thing to say to him, well, maybe one, sighing softly I whispered, "Breath," but I wouldn't look at him as I said it.