wip || xxxix.

"We keep this love in a photograph."

PARIS SYMERE LEDÈWINSTON-SALEM, NC

PARIS SYMERE LEDÈ
WINSTON-SALEM, NC.

After three very long months of wedding planning, our big day was coming up in less than a month. All that was left now was sending out the wedding invites that I personally feel like I did a great job with.

"What about this?" I asked, showing him one of the invitations I had.

"I don't care, whatever you want. If you like it, I love it." He said, keeping his eyes on the T.V.

"Your daddy sucks." I looked over at Namaree who was laying in the rocker thing.

"No I don't, do you like the invitation?" He finally looked over at me.

"Yes."

"Okay then, just use that one and send it out."

"The wedding is in two weeks I really need you to help me figure out what invitations to use so that I can send them out."

"Invitations shouldn't even be a priority, the wedding is in two weeks and you still ain't decide on what dress you wanted and you ain't decide on what color you want yo' bridesmaids to wear."

"That's not fair because Nadia said she was fine with wearing lavender but Ryan said that she wanted to wear baby pink so now I'm stressed out and I tried to—"

"Stop rambling and go to pick out that wedding dress and relax. You got important shit to worry about and they bugging you about colors for a dress."

"Ira isn't bugging you?" I asked, sitting down next to him. She wasn't telling me anything so I just assumed they hadn't been in contact but I wanted to know for sure.

"No, she asked me if I knew what color she should wear and I told her she could wear any kind of purple since that was the color we settled on, not no fucking baby pink."

"Okay, but the maid of honor wears a different color than the bridesmaid anyways-"

"So tell Ryan to wear a different shade of purple and have Nadia wear the lavender like you planned. It's not that hard."