wip || vii.

"My bitch ain't O'Neal but I really hope she kill for me."

PARIS SYMERE LEDÈWINSTON-SALEM, NC

PARIS SYMERE LEDÈ
WINSTON-SALEM, NC.

I took a deep breath before I opened up the door to Chase's room and he was just listening to music and looking out of the window. Nothing in particular, at least I don't think he was looking at anything in particular.

I made my way to the empty seat and sat down in front of him, messing with my nails. I wasn't going to speak first I could care less if that was my job or not, in this situation I wasn't speaking first.

"Hm." He slid me something wrapped up once I sat down and I looked at him then the wrapped thing. "It's a fucking cookie P, take it or I'ma eat it."

"You don't even like the cookies." I mumbled unwrapping it and eating some of it while he just stared at me. "You just gon' watch me eat a cookie?"

"I can watch you do a lotta' other shit but you be acting scared." He mumbled but not low enough and I looked over at him.

"Not acting scared I just wanna keep my job."

"Fuck this job just find another one." He shrugged.

"It's not that easy." I said before spitting the cookie into the saran wrap that was covering it. "That was nasty."

After I said that it was quiet again. He didn't say anything and I got up to throw away the cookie before I sat back down. "You're just not gon' apologize?"

"Ion know what I'm apologizing for," He shrugged his shoulders and I sighed rolling my eyes. "You know what? My fault."

"Thank you—"

"My fault that you too scared to do something you know you wanted to do. I wasn't forcin' you to do nothing. You wanted to kiss me just as bad as I wanted to kiss you, only difference is I ain't scared. You scared."

So?

"I wasn't scared for your information I just don't wanna lose my job." I mumbled.

"Thought I just said fuck this job but you must ain't heard me." He looked over at me while I just stared straight at the door. I felt him staring, but I just couldn't bring myself to look at him. I didn't want to.

"I heard you, but it's not that easy. I can't say fuck this job when I tried so hard to get it. I can't just give it up like that."

"Man P, fuck these people. You being so scared like you gon' get caught, but how you gon' get caught if you'on see me go running my mouth?"