wip || viii.

"Hood fame, everybody know my name when I come through, but don't nobody scream it like you."

PARIS SYMERE LEDÈ WINSTON-SALEM, NC

PARIS SYMERE LEDÈ
WINSTON-SALEM, NC.

— January 6th, 2016 —
3 Months Later

"Ain't you supposed to be wearing scrubs?" Chase asked the minute I walked into his room.

"Go back to sleep." I scrunched up my face.

"Ain't you supposed to be wearing scrubs?"

"I just said go back to sleep. It's not even 8:30 in the morning and you're questioning me."

"Ain't you supposed to be wearing scrubs?"

"Cha—"

"I said ain't you supposed to be wearing scrubs?" He tilted his head and I made a face.

Sir..

"If we paid a dollar we were able to wear a blue shirt and whatever kind of pants we wanted because it's Cervical Cancer awareness month." I said and he stood up and shut the door.

"So you decided to wear some leggings?" He made a face before poking my butt. "Yo' ass all out."

Bro....

"Chase stop foreal, you gotta' chill out."

"What if ion want to?" He gripped it and I felt my whole entire body tense up. "What I told you?"

I looked away from him not saying a word. It wasn't like I didn't like it, it was just the simple fact that I was at work.

"I said—" He grabbed my lower face, tilting my head. "I'ma fuck up yo' walk one of these days. You making it real hard not to right now Paris."

"Your dick probably small, talking 'bout you wanna fuck up my walk." I challenged him making him smirk.

Now why would I say that?

"Oh foreal?" Without any warning, he grabbed my hand—stuffing it into his pants. "It's small huh?"

I felt around his piece making butterflies erupt in my stomach. It felt thick...and long but that's not the point.

I quickly pulled my hand out shaking my head. "Chase this has to s—"

He shook his head, gripping my waist with both hands. "Just this one time."