wip || xx.

"Happiness and depression, I'm stuck inside the middle."

CHASE AMIR LEEWINSTON-SALEM, NC

CHASE AMIR LEE
WINSTON-SALEM, NC.

"You mad for nun'." I mumbled, kissing onto her neck.

Not getting a response, I slid her shirt off, exposing her chest. She squirmed at the contact of my warm tongue hitting her nipples.

"Nooo." She whined. "You finna' leave marks."

"Ion care. You mines right?" She nodded slowly.

"Okay then." I muttered pulling her shorts, along with her panties off.

Her breath hitched as I rubbed my thumb over her clit, playing wit it.

"You wet for me huh?" She look away. "Tell me you want this dick."

"I want it."

"Whatchu' want?" Sitting up, she unbuttoned my pants, pulling them down along with my Eithkas.

"I want you." Nodding, I grabbed her neck, pushing her back on the bed.

I felt her pussy jump as I slid the tip in.

"Aye—chill." I laughed. She mugged me pushing my chest. "I was playin withcho' ass. Now you gon feel me."

"No wai—fuck!" She moaned out as I slammed in to her. "Fuckk!" She dragged out.

"Stop runnin'." I smacked her thigh. "Take this dick withcho' mad ass."

Speeding up my pace, her moans got louder.

"Slo—slow down." She moaned out.

"You wanted to be a mad ass huh? Take this dick like a mad ass." I flipped her over onto her stomach.

"Arch yo fuckin' back." I smacked fire to her ass, hearing her whine at the contact.

"I'm sorry." She moaned out.

"This my pussy?" I grunted out making each stroke sloppier.

She nodded making me smack her ass again. "Use yo' words baby."

"It's yours." She moaned out.

"This forever mine too." I gripped her hips making sure every stroke was deep. "Throw this shit back."

"Like this?" She clapped her ass on my dick as I threw my head back.

•••

"He so fine." Paris mumbled and I hit her upside the head with a pillow. "Ow!"

"Who is you even talking about?"

"Wizard Kelly." She rubbed her head. "That hurted Chase why would you do that?"

"Hurted not even a word. You too grown to not know that." I said and she smacked her lips. "And you can't even see that nigga face."