wip || xxvii.

"She was a little naughty, two twin glocks named Bonnie and Clyde, I chose my road like the Wizard of Oz. Life is a gamble so I beat the odds."

CHASE AMIR LEEWINSTON-SALEM, NC

CHASE AMIR LEE
WINSTON-SALEM, NC.

"Somebody's calling you." P walked in the room patting her bonnet.

"Who?"

"I don't know it's a Unknown Caller ID." She shrugged her shoulders sitting down on the edge of the bed, handing me my phone.

"Oh." I dismissed it, already knowing who and what it was. "That ain't nothin',"

"You don't know, it might be important." She shrugged standing up.

"It ain't. Go finish doing what you was doing."

"It wasn't anything important I can wait if you want me to." She walked over to me and started messing with my hair. "You need a haircut."

"Ion need one."

"Yes you do, let me give you one."

"Must think I'm a dumb ass." I scrunched up my face. "I'll let you give me something though."

"Give you what?"

"A baby."

"Bye." She started walking off before she stopped right by the door. "You want the door open or closed?"

"Close it." I told her and she nodded, closing the door behind her.

I looked over at my phone and sucked my teeth before grabbing it and calling the unknown number back and putting the phone to my ear sighing.

"Aye?"

"What?" I asked dryly. I had a feeling I already knew what this shit was about so I wasn't tryna' hold a conversation. Just wanna get it over with.

"What you on?"

"Nigga what you want, don't be wasting my time asking a bunch of stupid ass questions."

"What else? Me and Jamel need yo' help nigga."

"Y'all always need some fucking help, do the shit yo' self."

"Come on brah, I'ma send you the address just slide by and help with the job and I swear that's all since I know you and Mel ain't really cool like that."