wip || xxx.

"Please don't think I'm insecure, I just feel safe by myself."

PARIS SYMERE LEDÈWINSTON-SALEM, NC

PARIS SYMERE LEDÈ
WINSTON-SALEM, NC.

"Why you still in the bed?" Chase asked and I looked up at him and squinted my eyes. "You look ugly."

"I was sleep. Get out my face I don't even like you right now." I mumbled turning to the side so I could go back to sleep.

"Nigga get up the hell?"

"I'm sleep."

"How you sleep but you talking to me right now?" He asked.

"I'm sleep-talking."

"Paris get yo' stupid ass up."

"I'm fine." I said as I closed my eyes and held them shut tightly.

He didn't say anything back so I just assumed he left out of the room before I felt something rub against my nose which made me sneeze and whatever was rubbing against my nose hit me hard as hell and my eyes opened so fast.

"What was that?" I asked him and his mouth was just wide open. "Hellooooo?"

"I was just gone rub my foot up against yo' nose and shit to make you wake up but when you sneezed I kicked you so..."

"Disgusting." I stared at him before sitting up. "Is my nose bleeding?"

"Ion know and I ain't finding out either because I'm not about to look in your nose."

"Dude."

"You should be able to feel if the shit bleeding anyways." He shrugged his shoulders. "But you up now so get up and get in the shower."

"Why would I do that?" I scrunched up my face before I felt something on my thigh making me look down at a drop of blood just sitting there. "Oh my God."

"Yo' nose bleeding." He pointed at it and I smacked my lips staring at him.

"No shit."

•••

"You ever been to a drive in movie?" Chase asked and I looked at him once I stepped out of the shower.

"No, wh—I'm not even talking to you." I made a stank face.

"I said it was a joke man, stop acting like that. You ever been to a drive in movie?"