wip || xxxviii.

"For all of my pretty, and all of my ugly too."

PARIS SYMERE LEDÈWINSTON-SALEM, NC

PARIS SYMERE LEDÈ
WINSTON-SALEM, NC.

"You know how I went out to eat with my sisters and Nadia right?" I shut the door behind me.

"Who the hell is Nadia?"

"My friend I met when I checked myself in, I told you this." I walked over to him.

"I forgot. Why you got bags?"

"They made us MILF and DILF baskets." I cheesed giving him the one that was made for him. "I feel so...I don't know."

"I don't even wanna know what's in them baskets." He put his on the floor and I sat down next to him.

"Mine had sex toys, lingerie and candy," I shrugged putting mine on the floor as well and he just stared at me. "What? Don't even act like you have a problem with sex toys now because you're the one who—"

"Aht!" He put a finger up. "We don't talk about sims in this household, this is a home of holiness and Christianity."

"You don't even believe in God, please."

"You right, but that's not the point. I was tryna' sound like I'm a new and improved man."

"Whatever." I waved him off. "I got a question."

"Man, if you want me to pee in a cup just say that but I'm clean so that won't even be necessary."

What-

"Shut up, that's not what I was asking. Why would I even ask that?"

"Because..I don't know. Go on and ask what you was about to ask."

"Why wasn't my mom invited?" I asked, getting comfortable on the couch.

"Because you told me that she tried to make you abort Key—"

"That happened like eight or nine years ago it isn't that serious because at the end of the day I didn't get rid of her."

"I don't care, you should've never told me that she said that. Now she missed out on yo' engagement. I personally don't care but I'm not that big on family either."

"You not being big on family has nothing to do with me. I have a great relationship with my family—no, actually I don't..." I mumbled. "I have a great relationship with my intermediate family so my mother should've been there, period."