wip || iii.

"Gave you all I had, but it wasn't enough. Thought I wasn't much, but now you wanna make love."

CHASE AMIR LEEWINSTON-SALEM, NC

CHASE AMIR LEE
WINSTON-SALEM, NC.

"Who you?" I asked the other lady that walked in with Nicole. "Cause ion know you."

"Well, this is Aaliyah-"

"Don't care, do like the boat and rock yo' ass outta here." I told her. "Where Paris?"

"Nurse Ledè."

"Paris."

"Nurse Ledè."

"Paris." I started to blink slowly. "That's her name."

"Anyways, she has requested to get a new patient." She said calmly. "So, Aaliyah or Nurse Meyers is your new-"

"Don't even finish that sentence because no she ain't."

"She is your new nurse, no if, ands, or buts."

"If I wanted a new nurse I would've told you, and I would've made sure to tell you, but I didn't want a new nurse and I still don't. Where's Paris?"

"Mr. Lee-"

I heard her laughing and leaned back in my chair before seeing her helping somebody else. "There she go right there. Paula don't even need nobody lookin' after her foreal, ain't she about to leave?"

"Umm..."

"Exactly, send Aaliyah over there to Paula because I like Paris." I shrugged and she cut her eyes at me. "As a nurse, I like her as a nurse."

"Well, I don't know how that'll work out because Nurse Le-"

"Call her over here." I said. "I want her to tell me why she want a new patient, fuck what you talm' bout."

"I'm not sure that I can do that."

"I can." I muttered. "PARIS!"

She turned her head and her eyes widened before she turned her attention back to Paula's alcoholic ass and I sucked my teeth.

"She heard me." I told Nicole. "Go tell her to bring her ass here."

"I'm-"

"Nicole." I stared at her.

"Okay, fine Mr. Lee but I can't do this all the time just because you don't want to change who assists you." She said calmly before walking out of the room.

Yeah, do what I say.

PARIS SYMERE LEDÈ
WINSTON-SALEM, NC.

"Excuse me?" I raised my eyebrow up at Nicole. "What're you talking about he wants to speak to me?"

"He wants to talk to you, don't worry, I'll be there though. You just have to tell him the things that you told to me, so that he can understand why you no longer want to watch over him." She explained.