wip || xxxi.

"Girl you do damage to me. You know I love it, yeah I love you, ain't nothing better for me now."

CHASE AMIR LEEWINSTON-SALEM, NC

CHASE AMIR LEE
WINSTON-SALEM, NC.

"When my mommy coming? I'm hungry." Key mumbled and I looked back at her shrugging. "What you mean you don't know?"

"She coming when I get my lunch and that's in 'bout twenty minutes just sit tight until I finish this. What happened to yo' iPad?"

"It died and I don't know where to charge it." She said as she started kicking her feet.

"Lemme' get it." I held my hand out and she gave it to me. "Don't move I'ma be back."

Paris sent Key with me to work because she had to go to a doctors appointment with her sister and some other shit I wasn't really listening to. All I know is that Key ended up at work with me.

It wasn't bad forreal because when I first got here she was still sleep since it was around 4:45 or 5 and she just went to sleep in the back until she woke up at like 10, and she just been chilling since.

I went in the back and stopped when I seen my dad eating and he bucked at me. "Fuck you staring at?"

"Choke." I said plainly, walking over to the wall and looking for an iPhone charger.

When I found one I plugged her iPad up and sat it down before turning around to leave back out but I was stopped when this nigga decided to start talking.

"Who lil' girl is that?"

"Who else's?"

"You got a kid?" He made a face. "This some shit, I should start keeping up with you."

"I don't got a kid." I told him in a duh tone.

"So who is it and why you got random kids with you? Pervert."

"I'm not no fucking pervert but ion really know how to explain it because she not really my stepchild."

"Ohhhh." He nodded. "That's yo' girls daughter."

"Yeah." I nodded as well just looking around at shit because it was starting to get awkward. "You got like some cookies or a bag of chips or some?"

He pointed in front of him at a bag of Doritos and I grabbed them before walking back over to where Key was and opened the chips before handing them to her.