wip || xiii.

"I see you in the city, do they know you're with me?"

PARIS SYMERE LEDÈWINSTON-SALEM, NC

PARIS SYMERE LEDÈ
WINSTON-SALEM, NC.

"Key, you gotta help me unpack some of this stuff I can't do it by myself." I said as she came running out of her room.

"Mommy it's so big!" She gasped.

"What? Your room?" I furrowed my eyebrows opening up the first box with her clothes in it and she nodded.

"Yes, it's bigger than the one at the other house." She got all in my face. "Thank you."

"For?"

"A big room." She shrugged walking over to the couch and sitting down kicking her feet.

The apartment was already furnished with brand new stuff, the only things not here were clothes and toys because we kept those while I was still staying with my family.

"Girl the room is not that damn big." I picked the box up and made my way to her room before sitting the box down and grabbing my ringing phone out of my pocket, answering it. "He—"

The little automatic voice started to talk and I accepted the call before walking towards the living room. "Key here, its your dad—"

"Don't give her the phone yet,"

"Why not?" I made a face. "I don't want to talk to you, she does. That's who you're gonna talk to. Not me."

"Paris just—"

"Here Key," I gave her the phone and walked back into her room and started to put some of her clothes on hangers.

I finished putting those clothes in the closet before putting the box in the closet and going back in the living room as Key walked up to me passing me my phone.

"You're done talking to your dad?" I asked her and she shrugged.

"Your friend called, I answered." She turned around to walk back over to the couch.