wip || xiv.

"I don't need another broken heart or sleepless night."

PARIS SYMERE LEDÈWINSTON-SALEM, NC

PARIS SYMERE LEDÈ
WINSTON-SALEM, NC.

"King, queen, jack, queen, jack, ten, speed." Anthony threw all of his cards down into the stack making me nod my head slowly.

"You cheated." I mumbled. "My cards don't even go in order."

Game done pissed me off.

"Ain't nobody cheat lil' mama you just—"

"Don't call me that." I started putting the cards back into the box it came in. "You're making me uncomfortable."

"Damn, my bad." He started chuckling. "I call everybody lil' mama."

"You call Nicole that?" I raised an eyebrow. I truly could care less I just wanted to hear what he was gonna say next.

"Fuck Nicole." He said plainly. "I fucking hate her ass. She always doing too fucking much then she be comparing me to some Chase nigga—"

"Why?" I made a face.

"She be saying our attitudes the same and shit. Ion know dude so I can't say if it is or not, but I hate when niggas get to comparing me. They not me and I ain't them—"

"What you mean y'all attitudes the same?"

"She said I remind her of him because we both had a nonchalant attitude or whatever and it seem like we always mad. BITCH who gon' be happy when they in rehab trapped inside like they a fucking prisoner?!"

Sir pleaseeeee stop yelling.

"Don't nobody like Nicole.." I mumbled.

"That bitch can suck my dick and die and I mean that in the most respectful way possible." He shrugged.

"Not sure there is one but anyways, how about we do something. It's supposed to be fun in a way, but it should also help you open up more about you and your addictions to alcohol and Fentanyl." I said with a tight lipped smile.

He leaned back in his chair and blankly stared at me before sucking his teeth. "Aight, come on."

At least he's more cooperative than Chase.

•••

"Mommy, my friend said that I could get these." Key came up to me holding up some brownies and I looked at them before looking at Chase who just shrugged.