wip || vi.

"Lord please save her for me.'"

PARIS SYMERE LEDÈWINSTON-SALEM, NC

PARIS SYMERE LEDÈ
WINSTON-SALEM, NC.

"You look pretty today France." One of my coworkers, Gino joked and I just smiled.

That's all I did whenever I received compliments. I smiled and I normally couldn't stop smiling. They made my day honestly.

"Thank you," I said while still holding a big ass smile on my face.

"You ever been on a date?" He blurted out. "Like, a lunch date."

"Not necessarily—"

"P!"

I sucked my teeth and glanced back at Chase who was in his room just staring a whole into my face. "My bad, excuse me." I walked into the room and shut the door. "You just told me to leave you alone."

"Cause you pissed me off." He mumbled.

"How did I piss you off? I went and got your lunch and brung it to you, you said you didn't want that, I told you the options that they had down there and you said you didn't want those. So, I told you that you just wouldn't eat unless you ate a snack and had something to drink but you didn't want that either."

"That's not what pissed me off."

"Well I don't know what to say because other than that we haven't had any issues all day—"

"You know that nigga want you." He said with the straightest face ever and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Who? Gino?" I made a face.

"Nah Chino."

"Are you trying to be funny?" I crossed my arms.

"If don't nobody laugh then it wasn't a joke so obviously not."

"Okay Chase. He doesn't 'want me' though and even if he did that doesn't concern you. We are not in a relationship and I can do whatever I want to do with my life and I don't need to run anything by you because you're my PATIENT not my boyfriend!" I snapped.

"Don't get loud with me." He said while blinking slowly.

Just stay professional Paris.

"I won't get loud with you if you don't act like you have a say so in my life because you don't." I huffed and got ready to walk out of the room and go get some water or something.