wip || xxxiii.

"Treat me like a lady, fuck me like a slut."

PARIS SYMERE LEDÈBIG BEAR LAKE, CA

PARIS SYMERE LEDÈ
BIG BEAR LAKE, CA.

y'all have got to ignore the year being 2020 on the picture bc i deleted the app already

"Get off yo' phone."

"Look." I showed him my phone. "The Facebookers seem to like us."

"Get off of Facebook and come on 'cause me and Key not just gone sit here while you check yo' Facebook notifications every couple minutes."

"Okay, okay. I don't know where to put my phone at though like where am I going to put it?"

"Give me it." Chase held his hand out and I gave it to him and he put it in his pocket.

"Yours came with pockets?" I gasped. "Mine doesn't have pockets that's crazy, is it because you're a man and I'm not? Because that's sexism."

Part of the reason that I wasn't doing much is because of the fact that I am with child and you can't do a lot when you're pregnant. For one, I'm not supposed to be doing anything but I decided to just pretend like I wasn't pregnant and then I could do whatever I wanted, especially since it wasn't obvious because I wasn't showing.

Chase only agreed on this because I told him I wouldn't be doing anything that would put me or the baby in danger. I've been sledding and skiing before when I was a child, so I knew the basics and I had pretty great balance so I'm almost one hundred percent sure that I was fine.

"Wait, I have a question."

"What?"

"How many kids do you want?" I asked and his face then displayed a surprised expression. "Did I say something wrong?"

"Nah, nah. I want three or four."

"Three or four?"

"Yeah. I'm surprised you don't 'cause you had three siblings that's why I thought you would've wanted Key to have a lot."