wip || x.

"Everybody kissing ass to get to heaven and ain't going."

PARIS SYMERE LEDÈWINSTON-SALEM, NC

PARIS SYMERE LEDÈ
WINSTON-SALEM, NC.

"Paris no, are you crazy?!" My mama asked and I turned my lips up.

"I'm not but I see what you're talking about I'll just tell him never mind then."

"You must be crazy. We don't know this man by a can of paint and you're just trying to willingly let him stay in our house? The same house your daughter lays her head at night Paris."

"Okay." I nodded my head. "It was dumb I get it but where is he gonna stay?"

"I don't know but he's a grown man and that's not my job to figure out or yours. Now let him figure that out on his own and worry about yourself. You really don't know him that well to be staying with him but whenever you move out then that's on you and I don't care anymore."

"But Ma, if I'm about to move out then why can—"

"Paris get out of my room because you're pissing me off and being selfish."

"How?!"

"You just are and you can't see it! You're being blind and I'm not trying to be hard on you but at the end of the day you're a grown ass woman and you should see when you're making stupid decisions! Things aren't always about you, you have a child to worry about and her safety is more important than anybody else's in this damn house. If you don't care? Then don't, but as long as you're living in this house you gon' at least act like you do." She said calmly.

I knew my mom was mad whenever she was calm.

"Now go, get out. I need to get ready I have work in an hour." She shooed me off and I frowned before standing up and walking out of her room.

I walked into the kitchen and saw everybody eating before Ryan looked up at me, grabbed her plate and tossed it in the sink before bumping past me.

"It's not that serious." I mumbled, going over to where Key was eating some cereal.

"Morning Mommy." She cheesed, making me smile. "Baba made me some cookie cereal."

"I don't know why when Baba acts like he can't even make himself a cup of coffee." I cut my eyes at him.

"Don't do too much." He told me. "And I'm guessing you ain't cleared nothing up with yo' sister either?"

"Not planning on it." I shrugged, grabbing the bag of Wonder Bread off of the fridge and placing that on the counter before I got everything else out to make the sandwich. "Turkey or ham, Key?"

"Ham."

"Ew." Irazji mumbled. "And who made this bacon? It's the nastiest shit I've ever ha—"

"Languageee." Grandma dragged out.