wip || xxvi.

"I come in peace, my heart already set on fire. If it ain't color, what's the difference from you and I? I'll let you decide or come up with some repeated lies, I'm just tired of my kind gotta be the one to die."

CHASE AMIR LEEWINSTON-SALEM, NC

CHASE AMIR LEE
WINSTON-SALEM, NC.

"P pull over man you swerving." I said calmly and she ignored me. "Come on just pull ove—"

"I'm fine." She sniffled wiping her eyes as she stepped harder on the gas, making the car go faster.

She need to slow the fuck down before I fly out this fucking car.

"No you ain't and you speeding and shit like these niggas won't pull you the fuck over."

"I don't care!" She snapped on me, taking one of the exits off the freeway and I sucked my teeth.

"Pull into the gas station."

"No."

"Pull into the gas station."

"No." She started sniffling again and I side eyed her.

"Pull into the gas station Paris ain't nobody playing with you right now." I told her and she sighed before turning into the gas station.

I got out the car and walked over to the drivers side opening the door and she just blankly stared at me. "What you just staring at me for? Get out the car and get in the passengers side."

She huffed and unbuckled the seatbelt before climbing over into the passengers seat and I got in the drivers. "You could've just got out and went to the other side."

"That's extra."

"You extra." I mumbled.

"Can you just pull off?"

"Nigga will you let me get comfortable?" I made a face at her and she rolled her eyes.

"My name isn't nigga."

"Didn't ask."

"You don't have to catch an attitude."

"You caught one first and I caught one back." I shrugged my shoulders.

"You're so fucking irritating I swear." She sucked her teeth. "You know what? Get out."

"What?"

"Get out the car. Bye, walk." She said with a straight face and I blankly stared at her. "Quit staring at me and get out the car. I didn't stutter."