wip || xxii.

"Bring your love, baby, I could bring my shame. Bring the drugs, baby, I could bring my pain."

CHASE AMIR LEEWINSTON-SALEM, NC

CHASE AMIR LEE
WINSTON-SALEM, NC.

"Man nah, you needa' contain yo' lil' bitch." Jamel started chuckling and I stared at him. "Gon' come over here like she run shit then gon' hit me. Shoulda' Chris Browned her stupid ass."

"She not a bitch." I mumbled.

Nigga say it with yo' chest.

"What?"

"She not a bitch." I told him with a straight face. "So don't call her one."

"Mm." He sat back in the grandpa ass chair he was sitting in. "I can't believe you pulled her."

"Why the fuck not?" I made a face.

Bitch if it don't look like I could've pulled her it damn sho' don't look like you could've.

"Look at you nigga. You be high on crack half the time and you a hot ass mess." He started chuckling. "I could turn her lil' fine ass out."

I sized him before I shook my head. "Nah."

"Nah?" He scrunched his face up. "Nigga excuse me? Have you seen me?"

"Yeah and I wish I never did." I shrugged my shoulders as his front door opened and some bitches came in with four bags of white powder and I eyed it.

"Look at yo' ass. Feenin'." He started chuckling. "You foldin' man. I knew you was."

"Ain't nobody feenin' or foldin'. Shut up." I mumbled leaning back in the couch just eyeing it. I was tempted. I just needed a reason.

"Ain't got no reason to hold back. You ain't got yo' girl no mo'. Ain't got a reason to not do it. Go 'head. Nobody stopping you." He shrugged and I looked over at one of the girls.

One of 'em pulled out a Ziploc bag full of pills out and looked at me smirking while putting them on the table. "A couple pills won't hurt you. Stop looking at them like you're scared."

"Ian scared." I said lowly. "Pills just ain't my thing."

"You'd rather sniff? Come on." She walked over to me and sat down next to me. "Do both, two for one special."

"Nah man—"

"I'll do it with too. You just have to go first."