wip || xix.

"I should've known better, can't even pretend like I don't want it again."

PARIS SYMERE LEDÈWINSTON-SALEM, NC

PARIS SYMERE LEDÈ
WINSTON-SALEM, NC.

1 Month Later —

"What the hell is that?" I asked and Key just cheesed holding up a container.

"Tarantula." She shrugged sitting it on the counter. "My teacher said I'm taking care of it."

"No you're not. Taking it right back to the school." I made a face. "Not having that stuff in my house."

"Why not?"

"Because that's an insect and insects belong outside where they're free to do whatever they want."

"But I wanna keep it." She frowned and I sucked my teeth.

"If you keep it then keep it in your room and only in there because I don't want anything to do with it. Go put it away that's one ugly bug." I shooed her off and she ran towards her room.

Yeah, most definitely stepping on that tonight when she goes to sleep.

Chase came out of the bathroom with a scrunched up face while rubbing his eyes. "Are you okay?"

"I got something in my eye and I can't get this shit out." He mumbled.

"You think it's an eye booger?"

"This not no fucking eye booger. I can't even see this shit, I can feel it though." He said and I walked over to him and grabbed his face moving it lower to me. "Why you being so rough wit' my face?"

"I'm not, squat down a little bit." I said and he bended his knees a little. "Which eye is it?"

"The one that I was rubbing." He spoke in a duh tone and I made a face.

Well then excuse me.

I opened his eye a little and started to blow in it for a couple of seconds before I stopped and he stood back up straight. "Stare at the ground."

"The fuck is that gon' do?"

"I don't know but my old teacher told me to do that, I guess it's gonna fall out."

"Yo' teacher is a dumb ass." He mumbled but he ended up staring at the floor.

"She wasn't a dumb ass, you're a dumb ass." I told him as Key came back into the kitchen.